Dogwood's ConTEMProof-RD is a complete building solution packaged in 20' containers for simplified shipping, storage and deployment. Dimensions are65' interior clear span x 31'7" to the eave. Rapidly deployable with minimum equipment and manpower. Features hard sided steel panel construction and is fully relocatable. Includes robust environmental load resistance for global deployment. Soil supported modular footing system. Blast and ballistic resistant.
The Olympic Folding Building is a unique productcombining the robustness of permanentconstruction with rapid speed of deployment andtrue relocatability of a temporary structure.
- Clear spans from 30 feet to 110 feet
- Export: 7' 6" panel width; ISO container packaging
- Domestic: 10' panel width
- Rapidly deployable, durable, fully recoverable andre-deployable design
- Robust wind, snow and seismic ratings for global deploymentInsulated metal panel construction for excellent thermal performance in all environments
Relocatable industrial cover engineered for extreme environments using standard ISO containers.
- Export: 35' interior clear span; 6' 8" frame spacing;20' ISO container packaging
- Domestic: 40' interior clear span; 10' frame spacing
- Rapidly deployable, fully recoverable and re-deployable design
- Robust wind, snow and seismic ratings for globaldeployment
- Installation with telehandler style forklift
The Panelized Building uses the Olympic Folding Building design but allows adaptability to specialized shelter needs. The Panelized Building features panelized roof, side and end walls with a fixed-pitch roof. The Panelized Building spans up to 40’ with no limitations on length and covers a wide range of environmental loading. Options that enhance the Panelized Building are factory-installed plug and play wiring; heating and ventilation packages, fall arrest system, catwalks, ladders and platforms. Consider the Panelized Building for specialized applications such as process enclosures, generator shelters, equipment maintenance or where existing equipment or infrastructure requires enclosure after installation.
Dogwood Industries manufactures Powered Structures, a patent pending, cULus listed, plug and play electrical system for the Olympic Folding Building, ConTEMProof and Panelized Buildings. Factory-installed, cULus listed wiring assemblies connect lighting, convenience power and equipment, all with plug and play connection. Structures arrive ready to power from the moment they are erected on your site. Systems are designed for NEMA 4 wet locations and are compatible with all Olympic Folding Building products. The Powered Structures system greatly reduces site time to electrify a structure and allows full recovery of the electrical system when the building relocates. Powered Structures can be simple LED high bay lighting or include panels, convenience power, exterior and emergency lighting, service door operators, powered heating and ventilation packages and powered equipment.
- Delivers lower overall install cost on initial deployment
- Allows for full recovery of electrical system, saving time and money during relocation
- Greatly reduces time to install onsite by a factor of 10
- Factory testing ensures a working system, ready to site connect
- cULus listed assemblies provide inspectors with peace of mind
- All distribution wiring in TC-ER cable
- Plug and Play components make site installations a breeze
- Parts: Emergency exit light, Service door operator, Exhaust fan, LED lighting, Electric/ Gas heating, Cable tray, Convenience outlets, Distribution panel, Powered louver, & Exterior LED wall pack or floodlight