MRO Products and Supplies from Top Companies
Outfit current CH-47 fleet with updated blankets meeting the Improved Thermal Acoustic Blanket (ITAB) Performance Specification developed by Cargo Helicopter. With this technological breakthrough, the Army is able to modernize the aviation and thermal blanket for the CH-47, not only significantly reducing weight and improving performance, but increasing readiness, decreasing maintenance and sustainment costs, and improving soldier safety. This new blanket is more than just improved, it's a major leap forward. It can best be described as advanced technology in the form of a textile.Features:
- 140+ pounds lighter than old blanket after use
- Drop in Replacement (1 for 1 with old blanket)
- Does not absorb fluids so will not gain weight over time
- Air permeable, preventing the build up of moisture between the blanket and the airframe; to mitigate corrosion and mold
- 10% improvement in thermal efficiency
- 40% improvement in acoustic performance
- Fire resistant
- Inherently anti-static
- Advanced attachment system eliminates need for 550 cord
- Received airworthiness certification and has been fielded in CH-47
- Fully reconfigurable interior
- 8-gauge double-wall steel doors with welded box construction
- Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity
- Air extraction ready
- Integrated peg board holes to hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel
- Electrical ready
Spacesaver's universally slotted 4-Post Shelving makes the most of your space, and you can optimize space even more effectively by mounting our 4-Post Shelving on high-density storage systems. These systems use movable 'carriages" that slide along rails to eliminate empty aisles. Choose either a mechanical-assist system (handle) or an electronically powered option to open aisles at the point of need. Your Spacesaver consultant can describe your options and help you choose the best system for your needs.
Cocoon corrosion preventative warehousing and storage systems integrate environmental controls that put the user in complete control of the real-time information needed to drive successful corrosion prevention programming. The value is in cost savings from reduced inspections, improved productivity, and a reduction in maintenance dollars. Cocoon storage provides the optimal environment for the preservation of equipment and readiness accountability. These systems protect from the following:
- Mould, mildew, and insects
- Softening of cardboard packaging
- Corrosion on metals
- Corrosion on electronics
- Aircraft and vehicle storage
- Warehouses (prepositioned stock, parts, etc.)
- Ordnance and ECMs
- Preposition Ships
- Mothballing facilities
- Many configurations and options were available. Contact ADS today for ordering information.
Cocoon protective covers are an immediate and cost-effective way to mitigate mold, mildew, and corrosion.
- Waterproof but air-permeable
- Hydrophobic & freeze-proof
- Oleophobic (repels fluids)
- Durable but washable
- Anti-Static and UV resistant
Proven professional trimmer that is engineered for the landscape contractor looking for the quality of Husqvarna's E-TECH® II engine and the ergonomic features unique to a straight shaft. Easy starting with air purge. Steel torque tube drive shaft and durable gear box that is designed for more commercial applications. Comes with easy loading T35 bump trimmer head. Blade capable.
- E-TECH® II: Exhaust emissions are reduced without compromising power.
- Hard chromium plated cylinder bore provides increased durability and extended product life.
- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- Auto Tune gives optimal engine performance throughout automatic engine setting. No time spent on carburetor adjustments. It compensates for different fuels, altitude, humidity, temperature and clogged air filter.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- RevBoost™: Rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for best limbing performance.
- Combined choke/stop control
- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.