MRO Products and Supplies from Top Companies
Babington employed advanced closed combustion technology with ultra-efficient heat change and appliance manufacturing to create a highly mobile system designed to provide emergency feeding to military personnel, first responders and survivors.
- Reduced power and fuel consumption: We improved overall efficiency to squeeze the most energy from every drop of fuel. The entire system uses 60% less fuel than comparable electric kitchens.
- Improved safety, reduced heat & noise: Closed heat exchangers result in a cooler, safer and more productive workplace.
- Improved setup time: The DRMKT can be deployed in less than 30 minutes. With two serving lines, the DRMKT can feed up to 1,000 meals every hour.
- Operates smoke (and other noxious fumes) and odor free. The exhaust from the Airtronic burner in the FSU is smokeless, odor-fee and contains less that 5 parts per million (ppm) Carbon Monoxide (CO), well below the Occupational Safety and Hazard Association (OSHA) limit of 50 ppm of CO to be discharged into a closed room.
- Operates in any weather condition or harsh environment
- Meets NSF Standards
- Highest quality stainless steel construction
- Height adjustable
- Made in the USA
- Operates without smoke, odor or carbon monoxide from start-up to shutdown
- Low power consumption
- Operating Range from -65°F to +140°F
- Lightweight and compact design
- Burner primary control with flame detection shut-down
- Designed to satisfy the highest safety standards established by Underwriter Laboratories, and the European DIN regulations.
- Only DoD approved heating system on the move
- Each tray pack contains either 9 or 18 portions of entrée, starch, vegetable or dessert item.
- Holds up to 24 Tray Packs or any combination of tray packs and #10 cans.
- Ratchet Straps:
- 5-foot, 3 each
- 14-foot, 1 each
- 16-foot, 1 each
Babington Technology field feeding and kitchen systems are the ideal solution for mobile food preparation and sanitation for military, disaster relief, and humanitarian operations. The systems are modular and scalable to meet any need or requirement.
- Single Pallet Expeditionary Kitchen: A complete field kitchen that ships on a single 463L Skid and supports 500 people using UGR H&S rations.
- Tray Ration Heating System: The entire system mounts on a HUMVEE and can be operated by the driver and one trained food service specialist.
Cocoon corrosion preventative warehousing and storage systems integrate environmental controls that put the user in complete control of the real-time information needed to drive successful corrosion prevention programming. The value is in cost savings from reduced inspections, improved productivity, and a reduction in maintenance dollars. Cocoon storage provides the optimal environment for the preservation of equipment and readiness accountability. These systems protect from the following:
- Mould, mildew, and insects
- Softening of cardboard packaging
- Corrosion on metals
- Corrosion on electronics
- Aircraft and vehicle storage
- Warehouses (prepositioned stock, parts, etc.)
- Ordnance and ECMs
- Preposition Ships
- Mothballing facilities
- Many configurations and options were available. Contact ADS today for ordering information.
Cocoon protective covers are an immediate and cost-effective way to mitigate mold, mildew, and corrosion.
- Waterproof but air-permeable
- Hydrophobic & freeze-proof
- Oleophobic (repels fluids)
- Durable but washable
- Anti-Static and UV resistant
- All appliances are heated by Airtronic burners in closed combustion heat exchangers which eliminates noise and heat contamination while also funneling all combustion exhaust outside the kitchen.
- All appliances are insulated and thermostatically controlled, making them fuel-efficient and safe to use
- Appliances can be removed for small unit support in off-grid deployments
- Modular appliances are stackable and use a storage cabinet base, universal heating module, interchangeable cooktop module and removable exhaust hood
Outfit current CH-47 fleet with updated blankets meeting the Improved Thermal Acoustic Blanket (ITAB) Performance Specification developed by Cargo Helicopter. With this technological breakthrough, the Army is able to modernize the aviation and thermal blanket for the CH-47, not only significantly reducing weight and improving performance, but increasing readiness, decreasing maintenance and sustainment costs, and improving soldier safety. This new blanket is more than just improved, it's a major leap forward. It can best be described as advanced technology in the form of a textile.Features:
- 140+ pounds lighter than old blanket after use
- Drop in Replacement (1 for 1 with old blanket)
- Does not absorb fluids so will not gain weight over time
- Air permeable, preventing the build up of moisture between the blanket and the airframe; to mitigate corrosion and mold
- 10% improvement in thermal efficiency
- 40% improvement in acoustic performance
- Fire resistant
- Inherently anti-static
- Advanced attachment system eliminates need for 550 cord
- Received airworthiness certification and has been fielded in CH-47
Unique departments such as anesthesiology need storage solutions that are especially flexible. A mechanical-assist high-density mobile storage system Ð with slat walls on storage unit ends to hang wire bins for frequently used items Ð lets you store all of your anesthesiology equipment, supplies and cleaning agents in one location.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOBQVWc8LbE
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >>
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >>
- Ability to reconfigure, on-site, throughout the life of the locker
- Adjustable shelf with integral garment hanger
- Industry's strongest doors, with 18-gauge double-wall, welded box construction
- Air extraction ready Ð engineered to promote proper air flow within the locker
- Electrical ready Ð add duplex outlets to lockers at any time
- Hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel, by utilizing integrated peg board holes
- Durable powder-coat paint finish in numerous standard colors
- 9.5 or 13Ó deep hardwood butcher block bench on bench drawer units
- 200 lb. capacity bench and external access drawers
- Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity
- Units are 36Ó wide, 84Ó tall and 13Ó deep (Custom sizes available)
- Multiple storage configurations for any type of small arms Ð rifles, shot guns, hand guns, tasers, M4, M16, AR-15, MP5, M249, M240, etc.
- Weapons can be stored with optics and other accessories mounted to the weapon
- Modular construction Ð interchangeable parts Ð infinite configurations Ð end-user customization and flexibility
- Shares components with SpacesaverÕs industry leading UWR® Universal Weapons Rack and FrameWRX® Storage System product lines
- Units bolt together to create a continuous wall
- Single-sided (attaches to wall) or double-sided (free standing)
- Can be mounted to SpacesaverÕs mobile carriages for double the storage capacity in the same space
- Single and double face units available
- Sizes up to 136"H x 48"W x 30"D single sided or 57"D double sided. Length of rack determined by room layout.
- Adjustable parachute arms accommodate different size bags for changing needs
- Adjustable on 6" increments vertically
- Parachute arm designed to be moved horizontally along horizontal supports
- Parachute arms are securely held in place by a thumb nut, eliminating the need to use tools
- All materials used in the fabrication of the Parachute Rack are 'non-reactive", preventing degradation of the stored materials
- All corners are rounded and all exposed edges are meticulously deburred to prevent snagging or puncturing of stored materials
- Canopy tops and shelves are interchangeable