Unique departments such as anesthesiology need storage solutions that are especially flexible. A mechanical-assist high-density mobile storage system Ð with slat walls on storage unit ends to hang wire bins for frequently used items Ð lets you store all of your anesthesiology equipment, supplies and cleaning agents in one location.
The most adaptable healthcare storage system available, our highly modular, fully flexible FrameWRX® storage system is perfect for pharmacies Ð and can also provide highly customizable storage in any area of your hospital. Hang bins, trays and pegs on its innovative rail system to maximize your medication storage, optimize your work space and change your storage as your needs change. An optional mobile feature further increases your storage density.DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOBQVWc8LbE
Mechanical-assist mobile storage systems provide easy, safe, immediate access to stored supplies Ð especially crucial in the OR when retrieval time is critical. Designed to double the storage capacity of your original space, they hold virtually any type of storage module from wire racks to Plexiglas-fronted bins.DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >>
The most adaptable healthcare storage system available, our highly modular, fully flexible FrameWRX® storage system is perfect for pharmacies Ð and can also provide highly customizable storage in any area of your hospital. Hang bins, trays and pegs on its innovative rail system to maximize your medication storage, optimize your work space and change your storage as your needs change. An optional mobile feature further increases your storage density.DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET >>
Durable Spacesaver shelving options help you keep medications well organized, highly visible and easily accessible. Designed specifically for the pharmacy, our PharmaStor® easy-access end-of-aisle shelves keep frequently used, fast-moving medications right up front.
Offering a wide range of options to securely store equipment, uniforms, weapons, electronics, and personal items, SpacesaverÕs FreeStyle® Personal Storage Lockers can be configured and reconfigured to suit any need.Ê Along with interior configuration options like internal locking compartments and charging ports, a number of exterior features enhance comfort and convenience. Pull-out benches or benches integrated with drawers provide locker room seating without the wasted space of free-standing benches. Louvres and HVAC integration allow air to flow through the lockers and remove an unwanted odors. Sloped tops maintain a tidy appearance by preventing personnel from stacking items on top of the lockers.
- Ability to reconfigure, on-site, throughout the life of the locker
- Adjustable shelf with integral garment hanger
- Industry's strongest doors, with 18-gauge double-wall, welded box construction
- Air extraction ready Ð engineered to promote proper air flow within the locker
- Electrical ready Ð add duplex outlets to lockers at any time
- Hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel, by utilizing integrated peg board holes
- Durable powder-coat paint finish in numerous standard colors
- 9.5 or 13Ó deep hardwood butcher block bench on bench drawer units
- 200 lb. capacity bench and external access drawers
- Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity
The WeaponWRX™ storage system was designed specifically for demanding Military weapons storage applications. The rugged, modular steel frames can be configured to fit your storage space and outfitted with any combination of specialized accessories to fit your unique storage requirements. More information below:
- Units are 36Ó wide, 84Ó tall and 13Ó deep (Custom sizes available)
- Multiple storage configurations for any type of small arms Ð rifles, shot guns, hand guns, tasers, M4, M16, AR-15, MP5, M249, M240, etc.
- Weapons can be stored with optics and other accessories mounted to the weapon
- Modular construction Ð interchangeable parts Ð infinite configurations Ð end-user customization and flexibility
- Shares components with SpacesaverÕs industry leading UWR® Universal Weapons Rack and FrameWRX® Storage System product lines
- Units bolt together to create a continuous wall
- Single-sided (attaches to wall) or double-sided (free standing)
- Can be mounted to SpacesaverÕs mobile carriages for double the storage capacity in the same space
When you trust your life to your parachute you can trust Cantilever Rack for Parachutes by Spacesaver to store it safely and securely. The durable and user-friendly Cantilever Rack optimally stores parachutes out of harm's way. Combine Cantilever Rack with a Spacesaver high-density mobile system to achieve the best in asset protection, use of floor space, and security. Standard features include:
- Single and double face units available
- Sizes up to 136"H x 48"W x 30"D single sided or 57"D double sided. Length of rack determined by room layout.
- Adjustable parachute arms accommodate different size bags for changing needs
- Adjustable on 6" increments vertically
- Parachute arm designed to be moved horizontally along horizontal supports
- Parachute arms are securely held in place by a thumb nut, eliminating the need to use tools
- All materials used in the fabrication of the Parachute Rack are 'non-reactive", preventing degradation of the stored materials
- All corners are rounded and all exposed edges are meticulously deburred to prevent snagging or puncturing of stored materials
- Canopy tops and shelves are interchangeable
Offering a wide range of options to securely store equipment, uniforms, weapons, electronics, and personal items, Spacesaver's FreeStyle® Personal Storage Lockers can be configured and reconfigured to suit any need. Along with interior configuration options like internal locking compartments and charging ports, a number of exterior features enhance comfort and convenience. Pull-out benches or benches integrated with drawers provide locker room seating without the wasted space of free-standing benches. Louvres and HVAC integration allow air to flow through the lockers and remove an unwanted odors. Sloped tops maintain a tidy appearance by preventing personnel from stacking items on top of the lockers.
- Fully reconfigurable interior
- 8-gauge double-wall steel doors with welded box construction
- Welded 18-gauge cabinet construction, with reinforced corners for added rigidity
- Air extraction ready
- Integrated peg board holes to hang items like duty belts or clothing on the interior door panel
- Electrical ready
Whether a unit is deploying or training, it's important to ensure its weapons remain in the same condition when they arrive as when they were shipped. Spacesaver's Universal Expeditionary Weapons Storage System™ with TriCon military shipping container is the first custom integrated container that is capable of storing and shipping modern small arms and crew serve weapons with all of the repair parts and associated collateral gear that comes with it. In short, a weapons shipping and storage solution that fits the needs of your base. Standard features include:
- Versatile six-section 'plug and play" capability to fit your needs, including (but not limited to) storage of M4s, M16s, M240s, M249s, M870s, M2s, MK19s, and associated collateral gear for multiple Expeditionary and Special Warfare TOA platforms
- Adjustable shelving brackets, manifest boxes, and vents for maximum configuration
- Tie-down steel lashing rings and front/door corner post tie downs to load additional items
Spacesaver's universally slotted 4-Post Shelving makes the most of your space, and you can optimize space even more effectively by mounting our 4-Post Shelving on high-density storage systems. These systems use movable 'carriages" that slide along rails to eliminate empty aisles. Choose either a mechanical-assist system (handle) or an electronically powered option to open aisles at the point of need. Your Spacesaver consultant can describe your options and help you choose the best system for your needs.
Safety and security is the primary concern for any mission, but especially when it comes to the lives of soldiers. To assist with this priority, the Parachute Container, specially designed with input from parariggers around the world, is a durable and user-friendly product for optimally storing equipment with smooth interior design, which means there are not any catch points to damage the chute. Includes a welded bottom that has forklift access from all sides. Store the parachute container on SpacesaverÕs ActivRAC® mobilized storage system for the ultimate in convenience and storage density. It can be stackableÑup to 3 high. Have general storage needs? The durable and user-friendly parachute bin also can optimally stores an array of first responder products, both federal and DOD, and is built to last.
- Available in two sizes: standard (up to 40 T-11 parachutes) and large (up to 64 T-11 parachutes)
- Heavy-duty 11 ga. steel frame for strength and rigidity
- Heavy-duty 12 ga. diamond perforated steel panels for durability, visibility, and ventilation
- Structurally welded reinforced base for fork lift access on all sides
- Heavy-duty top door panels lift and pivot out of the way for full clearance to the interior
- Front and back doors pivot down and out of the way for easy access
- Stackable Ð up to 3 high Ð current and prior version
- Accommodates heavy-duty padlocks with up to 1/2Ó diameter shank
- Optimized for use with SpacesaverÕs ActivRAC® Mobilized Storage System
A common weak link in the chain of custody of evidence is the time the evidence leaves the hands of the person who collected it to the time it is appropriately logged in by an evidence technician. With two distinct storage processes that don't require keys for evidence deposit, and a variety of available options and configurations, Spacesaver lockers provide the utmost security and integrity of evidence preservation and retrieval.NON-PASS-THRU LOCKERS
For the non-pass-thru option, evidence is deposited and retrieved from the same self-closing doors, and items can only be removed by authorized personnel. These lockers easily mount against a wall and can be converted into the pass-thru option when needed.PASS-THRU LOCKERS
The pass-thru locker is built into your facility's wall, allowing evidence to be deposited from one side and retrieved from another. The full-size rear door allows evidence technicians and personnel to efficiently remove items and reset the locker openings for future use. Spacesaver also offers an optional front lockout system to automatically lock the front doors when the rear door is open, preventing unauthorized access to the property and evidence room.More information below:
- Limitless configurations: Design your ideal configuration or choose from over one hundred (100) front door options
- Add-on Options: Options such as mail/video slot components, mesh rear doors, and a front lockout system provide piece of mind and ease of use
- Tamper-Proof: A multipoint dead bolt locking system, double-walled welded doors, and anti-pry tabs provide assurance that evidence won't be compromised
- Built to Last: Featuring heavy-gauge, welded construction, the lockers have a lifetime of durability