Military Medical Supplies & Tactical Medical Bags
This 20' shipping container supports multi-modality training for up to 100 people. This package includes an external Functional Training Rig anchored to the container with 24 external pull-up stations, two 9' climbing wings and attachments for performing dips, squats, plyometric exercises and other functional movements. It also includes a 12' rope climbing tower with 3 additional pull up stations and an additional squat rack and a free-standing, self-stabilizing BeaverFit Commander Functional Training Rig with two 9' climbing wings, 2 squat racks, monkey bars and 8 pull-up stations.
The 20' Heavy includes the same Functional Training Rigs as the 20' Light, as well as the following standard accessories. Equipment load-out is customizable upon request:
- (4) Battling ropes
- (4) 14lb, (4) 18lb, and/or (4) 20lb Medicine balls
- (4) 12kg, (4) 16kg, (4) 20kg, and/or (4) 24kg Kettlebells
- (8) Olympic bars
- (8) 230lb Bumper plate packages
- (2) Utility benches
- (8) Collar sets
- (4) Ultimate 'Strength' sand-bags
- (8) Foam rollers
- (8) Rings
- (8) Rotational trainers/bands and (8) jump ropes
This 10' shipping container facilitates physical training for up to 50 personnel and assembles in 45 minutes or less. The BeaverFit FTL 10' includes a Functional Training Rig anchored to the container with 12 pull-up bar stations, two 9' climbing wings, a 12' rope climbing tower with an additional squat station and 3 additional pull up bar stations, and attachments for performing dips, squats, plyometric exercises and other functional movements.
The 10' Heavy includes the same Functional Training Rig as the 10' Light, as well as the following standard accessories. Equipment load-out is customizable upon request:
- (2) Battling ropes
- (2) 14lb, (2) 18lb, and/or (2) 20lb Medicine balls
- (2) 12kg, (2) 16kg, 20kg, and/or (2) 24kg Kettlebells
- (4) Olympic bars
- (4) 230lb bumper plate packages
- (1) Utility bench
- (4) Collar sets
- (2) Ultimate 'Strength' sand-bags
- (4) Foam rollers
- (4) rings
- (4) rotational trainers/bands, and (4) jump ropes
The shipping container is custom-fabricated to store the included equipment.
The Tactical Gym Box-Heavy is the same solution as the Tactical Gym Box ''Light'', but includes the following additional accessories:
- (2) 20kg & (2) 24kg kettlebells
- (1) Olympic bar
- (1) 230lb bumper plate package
- (1) Collar set
- (2) Ultimate ''Strength'' sand-bags, (2) Rings and (2) rotational trainers/bands.
This 5' shipping container facilitates physical training for up to 25 personnel and assembles in 45 minutes or less. The BeaverFit FTL 5' includes a Functional Training Rig anchored to the container with 6 pull-up bars, two 9' climbing wings, a raised wing/tower for a climbing rope and attachments for performing dips, squats, plyometric exercises and other functional movements.
The 5' Heavy includes the same Functional Training Rig as the 5' Light, as well as the following standard accessories. Equipment load-out is customizable upon request:
- (1) Battling Rope & (1) Climbing Rope
- (3) Medicine Balls (1x 14lb, 1x 18lb, 1x 20lb)
- (4) Kettlebells (1x 12kg, x 16kg, 1x 20kg, 1x 24kg)
- (2) Olympic Bars
- (2) 230lb Bumper Plate Packages
- (2) Collar Sets
- (2) Foam Rollers
- (2) Rings
- (2) Rotational Trainers/Bands
- (2) Sand Bags
The BeaverFit Air Delivery Platform is designed to simulate exiting an aircraft in an operational environment. The Platform itself can be customized to meet different training requirements and can be installed on top of a variety of container towers.
- Roof Platform
- Fast rope entry
- Rooftop anchor points
- Lower Platform
- Trap door hatch
- Associated anchor points and fittings
- Chinook Exit (optional)
- Helicopter rappel or fast rope exit
- Associated anchor point and fittings
- Rappel Rail
- Internal safety line
- Multiple anchor points
- Helicopter Skid
- Skid simulation
- Non-Slip entry/exit
The Mobile Range Lockers from BeaverFit take mobility to the next level. Although the standard Range Lockers can be easily moved with forklift capability, the Mobile Lockers are fully integrated into road-legal, towable trailers, and can be set up and configured for full use in less than 30 minutes.
- Up to 6 simultaneous firing positions
- Premium steel targetry
- Roof shooting station
- Multiple configurations
- Ladders and windows for multiple shooting positions
BeaverFit's Method of Entry (MOE) Lockers are modified shipping containers designed to create multiple MOE training stations. With the ability to incorporate breaching doors (pry, ram and ballistic), breaching windows and thermal cutting stations, as well as re-loadable chain link cutting stations and high towers, this unique solution can be customized to meet any MOE training requirement in a modular, reconfigurable field-based environment.
- High Tower: Enables fast rope and vacing ladder training
- Breaching doors and windows: Pry, ram and ballistic
- External Configuration: available in 5', 10', 20', or 40' ISO container
- Custom branding and wraps available
CQC/CQB facility solutions from BeaverFit are entirely customizable, both in terms of size/layout and internal functionality and shooter flow. These shipping container-based solutions can incorporate any BeaverFit SOE training obstacles and features, to include the elevator lift shaft, urban climbing features and air delivery training stations. Modular internal framing enables reconfigurable rooms and numerous training scenarios. Full audio-visual integration enables onsite command and control, as well as live instructor assessment utilizing the latest in personal handheld devices.
- Drain Pipes: Suitable for climbing and enables building to building transfers
- Internal Configuration: Reconfigurable internal framing and full audio/visual integration for C&C
- External Configuration: Standard ISO containers, Modular and Reconfigurable, Custom branding and wraps available
The Grey Man Gear Bumper Plates are fully produced and manufactured in the United States of America.
- Diameter of 445mm - 450mm with a tolerance of +/- 1 mm (17.5197 - 17.7165 inch)
- Made from recycled rubber
- Shore durometer 75-85 Shore A /optimal 80 +/- 5.0.
- Collar opening: 50.40mm - 50.44mm
- Integrated hub stainless steel disc insert
- Weight tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight;
- Bumper Plate Width/Weight:
The Hoplite was developed by SOF end users to reduce far to near focusing time accomplished through its hinged aperture control. This patented technology provides unrivaled speed for target identification of threats at 5 feet or 300 yards. The hinged cover provides a critical advantage by allowing NVG's to stay focused out to infinity while simultaneously allowing Target ID of near threats by flipping the cover closed. Warfighters commonly modify their dust covers to gain this same advantage only to discover unreliable transitioning and functional inconsistency.
Equipment protection was our next concern. Tens of thousands of NVG's are damaged each year due to lens scratches and cracks. The Hoplite's design replaces existing dust covers and sacrificial lenses.
- Weight: 0.70 oz
- Length: 26mm
- Width: 55mm
- Depth: 15.9mm
- Material: Polycarbonate & 18-8 stainless steel
- M944 Pocket Scope
Designed for vehicles, boats and other locations where a self-contained trauma kit is beneficial, the Mobility Trauma Kit provides a larger size with the opportunity to carry more gear while still retaining a slim profile that will store easily. The contents follow all Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines, and are packed for priority of care, sealed within heavy-duty medical grade vinyl that provides weatherproof protection of critical medical supplies. Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams provide superior loss protection of valuable equipment. Made in the USA | Patent No. 8,925,115.
- Size: 9 x 10 x 1 | Wt: 14.1 oz
- Contents: Hemostatic Gauze, Pressure Dressing, Z Fold Gauze, CAT Tourniquet, Decompression, NPA, Occlusive Dressing, Nitrile Gloves, Cravat
Designed for medical bags. The Phokus Sub-Kit keeps trauma supplies organized by injury type. Pre-assembled or custom built, offers operators configuration options in order to distribute kits quickly and efficiently during trauma treatment. Specialty sub kits focus on the specific trauma at hand, containing vital medical gear essential for treatment. The contents are packed for priority of care, sealed within heavy-duty medical grade vinyl that provides weatherproof protection of critical medical supplies. Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams provide superior loss protection of valuable equipment.
Contents: Occlusive Dressing, NPA, 550 Paracord, Needle, Surgilube and Gloves. Medical grade vinyl packaging with hook and loop RF welded to exterior.
Provides critical equipment that allows all bystanders to act as emergency responders and stop significant blood loss. Includes life-saving tools that are easy to use.Ê Conveniently packaged in a durable, compact pouch.Ê Available in heavyweight medical grade vinyl or lightweight LokSak. Contents: Bleeding Control Dressing Ð Quikclot, Tourniquet (CAT or SOFTT-W), Z-Fold Frog Gauze, Elastic Bandage, Frog Tape 6pk, Nitrile Gloves 1pr, Survival Rescue Blanket.
- Includes six individual Bleeding Control Kits.
- Kits are easily accessed by opening the wall-mounted bag.
- Each kit can be removed or they can all be kept together in the bag for convenience.