Military Weapons, Combat Scopes, Binoculars, and More
- Made of MIL-SPEC aluminum
- Hard coat anodized in a flat finish
- Increases the ruggedness of ISC attachment to optic
- Stacked Optic Detection mitigation, a growing risk on modern battlefield
- Operator eye protection via Laser Filter Units
- Optical system protection: Objective lens is shielded from the environment
- Glint, glare protection via Anti-Reflective Device
- Works flawlessly in real-world conditions with no degradation of performance
- Logistically supportable
- Rifle Scopes
- Spotting Scopes
- Night Vision Goggles
- Thermals Cameras
- Protects operators' eyes?
- Protects expensive optics?
- Protects against glint, glare?
- Greatly reduces or eliminates OA
- Logistically supportable
- Remote LED display
- Handheld capability, integral red dot sight and LCD readout
- Rapid zeroing, integral visible boresight laser
- Quick release mounts
The ATPIAL is a small lightweight multifunction laser device that emits a visible red aiming laser, infrared aiming laser and infrared illuminator for precise weapon aiming, target acquisition and target/area illumination under any lighting conditions. The ATPIAL can be mounted on small arms and crew served weapons. Currently fielded by U.S. Armed Forces.
The optional Dual Button Remote provides remote, fingertip activation of up to two separate Insight laser aiming devices and/or flashlights (AN/PEQ-2A, AN/PEQ-15, AN.PEQ-16A, M6X, M3X etc.) without altering the operator's grip on the host weapon. The remote is 1913 rail mount compatible, is available in black and tan, and is available in a variety of lengths.
- Military Validation Ð The FATS 180 MIL offers the same high-fidelity ballistic engine validated by the U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps and other military customers.
- Immersive Training Ð Supports both 3D Marksmanship and Judgmental training.
- Courseware Ð Delivered with a full array of training courseware.
- Hit Detection System Ð Three digital cameras interface directly with the same Off-CPU real-time (OCR) processor used by the FATS® 100 system for an easy upgrade path.
- Projectors Ð Ultra short throw projectors provide the user greater freedom of movement within the training space while displaying stunning visuals in a 180¡environment.
- Low-Light Subsystem (optional) Ð Allows users to practice in simulated low-light conditions with both hand-held and weapon-mounted flashlights.
- Rack Ð The FATS 180MIL uses the same transportable rack as the FATS 100 system.
- Realistic Sounds Ð The self-powered audio system plays scenarios in 5.1 surround sound. Using the directional sound effects board, the instructor can incorporate unsettling sounds from any direction, including a barking dog, crying baby, gunshots and more to elevate situational awareness.
- Variable Beam Divergence - Speckle-free, extremely uniform beam profile up to 860nm wavelength
- Compact & Lightweight - Weighs approx 10.5 oz (300g) with a self-contained battery and controls, minimizing SWaP
- Flexible Use - Can be rifle-mounted or used as a handheld device
- Cleans 5.56mm, & 7.62mm rifles, 9mm pistols and 12ga shotguns
- Bore and chamber cleaning
- 4 Ripcords® for quick one-pass cleaning
- Full breakdown cleaning with the solid rod set
- Clean BCG and star chamber with included tools and scrapers
- Optics cleaning gear
- Clean up to 6 suppressors in as little as 2 hours
- Easy to use digital interface
- Keep suppressors in service longer
- Customizable temperature and run times
- Safe for use on anodized aluminum, stainless steel, Inconel, titanium and mil-spec finishes
- Gen III I2 tubes with auto-gated technology to prevent damage in high-light environments
- High-performance white phosphor image with enhanced detail in contrast and shading provides more visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Integrated IR illuminator for map reading
- Adjustable diopter eyepieces for operators with differing visual acuity
LWTS - AN/PAS-13G
L3 Insight's LWTS is a handheld and weapon mounted thermal weapon sight. The thermal imaging capability of the LWTS allows for long wave infrared observation and target identification under adverse conditions including light rain, smoke, light snow, and low light to total darkness. The LWTS utilizes leading edge 17 micron technology in a 640 x 480 uncooled micro bolometer. The high resolution display, combined with state of the art image processing and electronics provide exceptional imagery and long mission run times on a single battery load.
L3 Insight's LED Mini Integrated Pointing Illumination Module (MIPIM) is a multi-function laser device incorporating visible and infrared aim lasers as well as an infrared and LED white light illuminator.
- Integrated infrared aim laser, infrared illuminator, visible aim laser, and white light illuminator.
The M953 is a rugged, lightweight binocular based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-15 used by U.S. Special Forces.
- Twin-tube design comparable to aviation systems
- Better depth perception than single tube designs
- Designed to operate during vehicle, assault and amphibious operations
- Compact and lightweight
- Can be handheld or helmet-mounted
- Generation III night vision
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection
- Particularly suited for operations where depth perception is critical for mission performance such as controlling land vehicles and boats at high speeds
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading
- Low battery indicator visible in optic
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
- Advanced illuminator design to achieve a more uniform NIR illuminator beam for increase situational awareness.
- Weighs < 5 oz.
- Battery life 3.5 hours in dual high mode; Battery: one DL123 or one AA
- Co-aligned aiming beams with boresight retention <= 0.5 mrad
Gen III Night Vision Image Intensifier Tubes are Available in Green and White Phosphor. The GPNVG is a helmet-mounted night vision device with a wide 97-degree horizontal field-of-view that allows for observation and/or target identification in low-light conditions and is ruggedized for ground applications. Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with included power adapter to provide a low- profile handheld night vision monocular.
- Wide panoramic 97-degree field-of-view image with no loss of visual acuity in outer channels
- Interpupillary, tilt and fore & aft adjustments available depending on the system's bridge
- Available with ANVIS or BNVIS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations
- Meets military environmental specifications
- Modular design for maintenance and
- Solder-free replaceable tube design
- Fully maintainable bridge design
Night Vision Device (NVD).Gen III Night Vision Image Intensifier Tubes are Available in Green and White Phosphor. The AN/PVS-14 is the U.S. military standard for night vision and can be used as either a handheld pocketscope, a right or left eye-mounted monocular, or a weapon sight when mounted in conjunction with an infrared (IR) laser aimer or other night vision-compatible primary optic.
- Low battery indicator in eyepiece
- Single AA battery operation
The Hoplite was developed by SOF end users to reduce far to near focusing time accomplished through its hinged aperture control. This patented technology provides unrivaled speed for target identification of threats at 5 feet or 300 yards. The hinged cover provides a critical advantage by allowing NVG's to stay focused out to infinity while simultaneously allowing Target ID of near threats by flipping the cover closed. Warfighters commonly modify their dust covers to gain this same advantage only to discover unreliable transitioning and functional inconsistency.
Equipment protection was our next concern. Tens of thousands of NVG's are damaged each year due to lens scratches and cracks. The Hoplite's design replaces existing dust covers and sacrificial lenses.
- 3D Marksmanship courses of fire
- Branching use-of-force scenarios
- Flashlight option in 3D Marksmanship and Judgmental
- Instructor station and optional tablet
- Up to 16 weapons on one system: Wireless BlueFire® weapons, Taser, OC spray and flashlight, Tethered weapons
- Up to 4 weapons per student
- Unified User Interface (UUI)
- Create customer-specific Marksmanship training
- Auto-Coaching - providing fundamental shooting instructional videos
- After-action review shot assessment for detailed diagnostics, skill reinforcement or correction
- Untethered for greater mobility and realistic weapon handling
- Able to be used in conjunction with other FATS® tethered weapon simulators
- Weapon recoil through a rechargeable magazine of compressed breathable air via a proprietary fill station
- Real time sensor feedback for robust diagnostics and point of aim during after action review
- Flat-top M4's allow optional equipment such as forward grips and optics to replicate live fire training
- Less lethal training with X26 Taser® and chemical (OC) spray