CrewBoss - Brush Coat
The CrewBoss Brush Coat remains the traditional Wildland firefighter's first choice. The optional button-in thermal liner adds extra warmth when spiked out or during any night operation. The raglan - cut sleeve, fully concealed, nickel-plated, snap front closure and turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap encompass the classic elements of personal protective coats that have worked for firefighters across the country of years.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Large right breast pocket with hook and loop closure.
- Radio pocket on left breast.
- Two large hip pockets with hook and loop closure.
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures.
- Fully concealed, nickel-plated, snap-front closure.
- Raglan-cut sleeves.
- Turnout-style collar with self-storing throat strap.
- Leather tabs for button-in thermal liner.
- Stitched with Nomex® thread throughout.
- Color: Yellow
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|