CrewBoss - Brush Shirt
This innovative new style Brush Shirt includes all of the functionality of the classic style with an improved stand up collar for complete neck coverage. Ideal for wildland firefighters, the Brush Shirt offers the comfort you need with the toughness you have come to depend on. Made from flame resistant Nomex IIIA or Tecasafe Plus, the Brush Shirt offers superior durability, abrasion resistance and exceeds the NFPA 1977 standards.
Additional features such as hook and loop cuff closures, extra long, square cut tails and a unique stand up collar with throat strap insures sustained protection for the length of any operation. Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures create added functionality on the fire line.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Full-cut shoulder and body design.
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove.
- 30? extra-long, square-cut tails.
- Unique 3? stand-up collar with throat strap.
- Fabric-covered, nickel-plated, snap front closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations.
- Color: Yellow
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|