HIPPO - Multipower Systems - HIPPO Power Track
The HIPPO Power Track is a self-propelled, tracked power unit that offers tremendous mobility within the worksite. The Power Track operator can move within the worksite, can push or pull objects, fit through a standard sized doorway or climb a steep grade. The unit can operate two 10 GPM hydraulic tools at the same time or operate one 10 GPM circuit while the tracks are moving. At the flip of a switch each 10 GPM circuit can be a 5 GPM circuit for smaller tools. The optional 5.2 KW generator or welder/generator can be operated at the same time as one hydraulic tool circuit for a true multipower capability in a very small space.
Mission: Provide power to heavy duty hand held power tools for the highly mobile small footprint Combat Engineer (or similar force) and maintenance worksite. Direct support of Civil/ Military disaster relief, construction or maintenance worksites requiring lots of movement of power units within the worksite.
- The HIPPO PowerTrack includes:
- CAT diesel engine powered (JP-8 & JP-5 compatible)
- Two (2) 10gpm @2000psi hydraulic tool circuits with adjustable flow
- Two (2) 50ft. hydraulic hose reels
- Two (2) 12 volt high intensity LED adjustable flood lights
- Heavy duty tool storage
- Optional 5.2kw generator and 240 amp DC welder
|Link 1||HIPPO Multipower|
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT|
|HIPPO Power Track 2022SP||2022SP|