Honeywell - Wildland Jumpsuit
With the same durable protection at the same remarkable comfort and weight, Honeywell's Wildland jumpsuits are an excellent alternative to two-piece systems.
Garments meet or exceed NFPA 1977, current edition Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
- Proper Fit - Honeywell clothing is available in standard sizes ranging from 32-34 to 60-62. Custom sizing is also available.
- Customized Garments - Tailor your garments with our large selection of options, including specialized pockets, visibility packages, reinforcements, and more.
- Highly Breathable FR Outer Shells and Colors: FR 88/12 cotton/nylon twill - 9.0 oz - navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue; Nomex® IIIA - 6 oz - navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue
- Standard Features:
- Action-back design
- Two-way inner zipper with hook and loop closure
- Two inside pockets with pass-through
- Rounded stand-up collar with hook and loop throat tab
- 9 in. radio pocket with mic tab above pocket and XL mic tab located on the pocket
- 12 in. leg zippers at cuffs
- Single rear patch pocket with flap
- Two large slant-top semi-bellows pockets with hook and loop closure flap
- Full rear elastic waist
- Hook and loop cinch straps at waist, wrist, and cuffs
- Detachable glove strap
- Fabric Options: FR Cotton/Nylon Twill, Nomex® IIIA
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|
|Contact ADS For Ordering Information||Contact ADS For Ordering Information|