request a quote now
Jameson - Fluorescent EMI Hardened Lights
EMI (electromagnetic interference) protected lights will not compromise peripheral electronics, communication equipment, computers or medical equipment.
- Black out filter greatly reduces visible signature.
- Low RFI (radio frequency interference) tolerance.
- Lights operate independently with on/off switches, allowing any combination of lights to operate.
- Durable Design Protects Lamp: Patented floating sockets, shatterproof, protective tube shield, twin lamp design
- Electronic Ballast Efficiency: More efficient and lighter weight than magnetic ballast lights
- Compact for easy transport and one man set up
- Low Amp Draw
- Low Heat Signature
- Flicker Free, No Excessive Heat Build Up
- Will Not Tax Field Generators
- Compliant with MIL-PRF-44259
|Four Fluorescent EMI Hardened Lights in Transport Case||31-MC-502S|
|Two Fluorescent EMI Hardened Lights in Vinyl Carrying Bag||31-502BHS|