request a quote now
London Bridge Trading (LBT) - NSW TACTICAL FLOTATION VEST
- Authorized for use in accordance with ALSAFE 003/02 (COMNAVSAFECEN 102000Z JAN 02)
- Simple and quick to put on, comfortable, and lightweight (3 kg) - one size fits all.
- Front-entry adjustments (3) using 1' nylon web and side-release buckles.
- Side, shoulder, and crotch adjustments.
- Standard sized pockets for magazines (2/M16-3 or 2/M14-2), compass, ect.
- Radio pouch (horizontal on upper back) for Motorola MX300/350 or similar sized radio.
- Hardware and closed cell foam is UL or USCG approved.
- All pockets feature eyelet-reinforced drain holes.
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck.
- Pouch (vertical on back) for hydration bladder.
- Currently in use by:
U.S. Navy Fleet Force Protection teams.
Naval Special Warfare units, including Special Boat and SEAL Delivery.
Naval Harbor Defense units.
U.S. Coast Guard law enforcement teams and port security units.
|Link 1||London Bridge Trading (LBT)|
|Link 2||CLOTHING & INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT|
|Link 3||ARMOR & TACTICAL NYLON|
|NSW Tactical Flotation Vest||LBT-1620AR|