request a quote now
Mustang Survival - Next Generation LPU
- Lightweight. Weighing one pound, it is the smallest, self-righting inflatable LPU for maritime special operations, providing 40 pounds of buoyancy.
- Sleek. The almost invisible, low-profile design allows full field of view, head mobility and does not interfere with users' equipment, while easily connecting to almost any armor carrier.
- Ultimate Control. The exclusive Programmable Automatic Inflator is triggered by water depth, time submerged in water or a combination of both and provides 40 pounds of buoyancy.
- Versatile. Harness accessory allows the device to be used as a stand-alone life vest with no armor carrier. SOLAS retro reflective tape is attached to the bladder via hook and loop, allowing the user to remove it or switch to GLINT tape.
- Colors: Sepia, MultiCam, Coyote Tan and Black
|Link 1||Mustang Survival|
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|
|Link 3||MARITIME OPERATIONS|