PacStar – 442 Small Switch Module
The PacStar 442 provides high-density network access ports for critical voice, data and video connectivity in a compact, quick setup, rugged form- factor. The PacStar 442 uses advanced Cisco® switching technology and provides up to 10 ports of LAN access.
- Based on Cisco ESS 2020 routing/switching module with 10 ports
- An integrated smart power supply that runs on tactical radio batteries, wide range DC input and worldwide AC input
- PoE output
- Snap-together design with the PacStar 400-series family of products
- KG-250X compatible power output port
- Compact design for flexible packing and transport
- Extended temperature range and fanless design improves reliability and uptime
- Managed by IQ-Core Software for easy setup and configuration
- Continuous runtime with hot-swappable batteries
5.3″L x 7″W x 1.6″H
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.