Shrike VTOL is a man-packable, Vertical Take-Off and Land Micro Air Vehicle (VTOL Mav) system. It is a small, portable, reliable and rugged unmanned aerial platform designed for front-line day/night intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). Shrike VTOL operates in hover-and-stare or perch-and-stare modes, transmitting real-time persistent ISR to small unit commanders through AeroVironment's common ground control station (GCS) via a digital data link.
- GCS: Common ground control station for use with AeroVironment's small UAS
- High Resolution, Modular EO/IR Gimbal
- Perch Payload with EO Camera
- Two fixed EO cameras
- Forward-Look and Down-Look
- Range: 5 km Line-of-sight with relay capability to extend range
- Endurance: 40+ min
- Speed: 55 km/h, 30 knots
- Length: 3.0 ft (90 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
AeroVironment's Puma 3 AE (All Environment) features system-level enhancements, Mantis i45 EO/IR gimbal sensor for the day, night or low-light operations across land or maritime environments.
- 15 lb. Hand-launchable
- Mantis i45 gimbaled EO/IR sensor with NVG-visible laser illuminator
- 2.5 hr. endurance with 20km standard/60km LRTA range
- Interoperable LRU components with Puma LE, common GCS
- All environment, including water landing
- Optional under-wing transit bay for secondary payloads
AeroVironment's Raven is the most widely deployed UAS in the world, designed for rapid deployment and high mobility for operations requiring low-altitude intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance.
- Small size, lightweight (4.2 lbs.), hand-launchable
- Mantis i23 gimbaled EO/IR sensor with IR pointer
- 90 Min. endurance with 10 km range
- Common GCS with PUMA AE / LE and Wasp
- Rucksack portable
- Autonomous or manual navigation
AeroVironment's Wasp AE (All Environment) delivers best-in-class capabilities for a UAS of its size, including stealth-like maneuverability, superior ISR imagery, encrypted video and ease of use.
- Small size, lightweight (2.85 lbs.), hand-launchable
- Mantis i22 gimbaled EO/IR sensor
- 50 min. endurance with 5 km line-of-sight/5+km DDL relay range
- Deep stall option for operations on land or water
- Common GCS with Raven and PUMA AE / LE
Delivering Group 2 capabilities in a Group 1 footprint, AeroVironment's Puma LE (Long Endurance) delivers tactical ISR, extended range & endurance in an economical footprint.
- 22.5 lb. Hand or Bungee Launchable
- 5.5 lb. payload capacity, secondary payload bay
- Mantis i45 gimbaled EO/IR sensor & NVG-visible laser illuminator
- 5.5 hr. endurance with 20km standard/60km LRTA range
- Interoperable LRU components with PUMA AE, common GCS
- All environment
AeroVironment's Quantix Recon hybrid VTOL delivers on-demand, fully-automated reconnaissance and data collection, with 20 linear km range. RF Silent Mode enables greater stealth to conduct missions undetected.
- Fully automated vertical takeoff, flight and landing (VTOL)
- Multiple automated reconnaissance mode options (route, area, waypoint)
- Dual 18mp cameras capture RGB & multispectral imagery
- 45 minute flight time with 20km linear range
- RF Silent mode - fly undetected, unaffected by jammers
Featuring military-grade components, AeroVironment's all-electric VAPOR Helicopter UAS delivers precision flight performance, exceptional endurance, and maximum payload flexibility for multi-mission applications.
- 5 lbs. (VAPOR 35) to 10 lbs. (VAPOR 55) payload capacity
- Modular payload bay access a variety of integrated sensors & third-party payloads
- Precision flight control with fully automated mission execution
- Flight endurance 60 minutes; hover endurance 45 minutes