HAND AND POWER TOOLS
The DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud. 120V motor delivers 0-550 rpm to increase torque for drilling and mud mixing. Lightweight and comfortable grip to minimize downtime.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
The DWE357 Compact Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 12 Amp motor with a variable speed trigger to deliver up to 3,000 strokes per minute with a 1- 1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting in heavy-duty applications. Compact in length at 14.5 in. and lightweight it can make cuts in confined spaces like between studs. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas.
- Compact and lightweight design; 14.5 in. in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces
- Lever-action, keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 12 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0-3,000 SPM and a 1- 1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Overmolded soft grip on handle and in front of the boot area provides user comfort
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
The DCK211S2 12V MAX* Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver / Impact Driver Combo Kit features a two-speed transmission and LED lights for working in dark spaces.
- DCD710 12V MAX* 3/8' drill/driver features two speed transmission (0-400 / 0-1,500)
- DCF815 12V MAX* 1/4' impact driver features 3 LED lights to provide visibility without shadows