Collection of Hand and Power Tools
Whether at home or on the job, ADS powers your projects with hand and power tools. If power is what drives you, then select anything from cordless drills to tool combination kits. Our large selection of hand tools will help you complete any operation with a simple turn. From drills and saws to air compressors and small angle grinders, we have what you need. Request a quote on any of our products below.
The DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill features variable speed reversible switch to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud. 120V motor delivers 0-550 rpm to increase torque for drilling and mud mixing. Lightweight and comfortable grip to minimize downtime.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
The DWE357 Compact Reciprocating Saw has a powerful 12 Amp motor with a variable speed trigger to deliver up to 3,000 strokes per minute with a 1- 1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting in heavy-duty applications. Compact in length at 14.5 in. and lightweight it can make cuts in confined spaces like between studs. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas.
- Compact and lightweight design; 14.5 in. in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces
- Lever-action, keyless blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility
- Powerful 12 amp motor designed for heavy-duty applications
- 0-3,000 SPM and a 1- 1/8 in. stroke length for fast and efficient cutting
- Overmolded soft grip on handle and in front of the boot area provides user comfort
- Variable speed trigger allows user to instantly control speed
- Pivoting shoe provides leverage for different applications
The DCK211S2 12V MAX* Cordless Li-Ion Drill/Driver / Impact Driver Combo Kit features a two-speed transmission and LED lights for working in dark spaces.
- DCD710 12V MAX* 3/8' drill/driver features two speed transmission (0-400 / 0-1,500)
- DCF815 12V MAX* 1/4' impact driver features 3 LED lights to provide visibility without shadows