AIMING LASERS & ILLUMINATORS
- Co-aligned visible and infrared lasers
- Hardened for use on small arms and crew-served weapons
- Integral Rail-GrabberTM interface
- Retains zero within 0.5 mrad
- Meets military environmental specifications
The L3Harris SPEAR Laser Rangefinder provides extended-range performance compared to current systems and incorporates an integrated ballistic calculator for improved first-round hit probability.FEATURES:
- High-performance Erbium glass laser resonator
- SWIR marking and illumination
- Integrated ballistic calculator with solutions based on range and atmospheric condition
- Remote LED display
- Handheld capability, integral red dot sight and LCD readout
- Rapid zeroing, integral visible boresight laser
- Quick release mounts
- Advanced illuminator design to achieve a more uniform NIR illuminator beam for increase situational awareness.
- Weighs < 5 oz.
- Battery life 3.5 hours in dual high mode; Battery: one DL123 or one AA
- Co-aligned aiming beams with boresight retention <= 0.5 mrad
The ATPIAL is a small lightweight multifunction laser device that emits a visible red aiming laser, infrared aiming laser and infrared illuminator for precise weapon aiming, target acquisition and target/area illumination under any lighting conditions. The ATPIAL can be mounted on small arms and crew served weapons. Currently fielded by U.S. Armed Forces.
The optional Dual Button Remote provides remote, fingertip activation of up to two separate Insight laser aiming devices and/or flashlights (AN/PEQ-2A, AN/PEQ-15, AN.PEQ-16A, M6X, M3X etc.) without altering the operator's grip on the host weapon. The remote is 1913 rail mount compatible, is available in black and tan, and is available in a variety of lengths.
L3 Insight's LED Mini Integrated Pointing Illumination Module (MIPIM) is a multi-function laser device incorporating visible and infrared aim lasers as well as an infrared and LED white light illuminator.
- Integrated infrared aim laser, infrared illuminator, visible aim laser, and white light illuminator.