Eclypse International Corporation
With electrical and electronic systems in everything from aviation to land vehicles becoming increasingly complex, having ruggedized deployable support equipment to maintain these systems has become essential. Further, decreasing budgets have forced maintainers to be more efficient. This is why the AWTS family of analyzers have become a valued asset to field level maintainers. Additionally, AWTS can perform electrical and electronic system diagnostics reliably and repeatedly in a fraction of the time it takes technicians to perform tests with manual equipment. AWTS quickly identifies and reports faulty conditions to the maintainers, saving time, cost, and increasing overall system reliability. AWTS is also fully programmable and replaces the need for multiple single purpose test sets, which reduces the deployed foot print of required equipment.
- Determines root cause analysis of electrical failures
- Reduces pilot reported discrepancies
- Reduces false removal rates
- Reduces overall avionics spare demand
- Eliminates 'intermittent" issues
The Eclypse ESP and ESP+ Reflectometers are hand-held, non-intrusive analyzers that find the precise location of a short or open circuit within a cable. The ESP family of portable Standing Wave Reflectometer (SWR) meters provides the user the means to determine the nature and location of discontinuity in a cable by monitoring the impedance while varying the frequency of an oscillating signal that was injected into the cable from one end. The ESP and ESP+ devices are user friendly, menu driven meters designed to provide the operator explicit displays describing the type (open or short), and location from the measurement point to the wiring fault. Step-by-step instructions guide the operator through all of the menu operations while the alphanumeric screen displays the output.
- Can operate successfully in temperatures ranging from -20°C to +60°C with a specified range of 1,000 feet
- Ability to store 99 programmable settings for various cable and conductor types; including coaxial, triaxial, multistrand single conductor, and twisted pair.
- Intuitive menu-driven operations
- Less than 5 seconds for determining fault location
- 12-hour use without the need to recharge
- Backlit display and keypad
- WaveViewTM PC Software provides a rapid comparison of multiple Standing Wave reelections
The Mini Mux Switching gives the user the ability to test continuity and isolation in complex assemblies with thousands of circuit paths (such as avionic back planes and chassis), while minimizing the test equipment complexity and footprint.
- Eliminates the 'Rats Nest' of cumbersome interface cabling
- Allows flexible use of testing assets
- Reusable modules can be easily removed and reconfigured as your testing evolves
- Each module is about the size of a 'Quarter'
- Rapid implementation