Finding the ideal utilitarian tactical knife is no easy task. It needs to be familiar, like a well-worn pair of boots, yet still capable of quick action and worthy of long-term use. Drawing on its decades of knife design experience and critical feedback from military and law enforcement personnel, Gerber set to design a full-size, automatic knife that's as easy to handle as it is durable and fast to deploy in tactical situations. The Gerber Propel Auto knife offers proven fast, one-handed opening with a slim handle profile that fits comfortably in your hand, and pocket
- Overall Length: 8. 52' (21. 64 cm)
- Blade Length: 3. 5' (8. 89 cm)
- Closed Length: 5' (12. 7 cm)
- Weight: 4. 28 oz. (121 g)
- Steel Type: 420HC
- Handle Material: G-10
- Grip Color: Tan, Black, Green
The Prodigy knife was inspired by the award-winning LMF II, another knife engineered by Gerber's Jeff Freeman. The full tang tanto blade is black oxide coated U. S. 420HC stainless steel. The ergonomic TacHide rubber handles ensures a soft, comfortable, but secure grip in all conditions. It's also MIRS compliant. The durable tactical sheath is designed with a friction-release thumb lock for security and a list of non-detection features. The Prodigy sheath is MOLLE compatible and comes with a leg strap and two additional attachment straps for added security.
- Overall Length: 9. 75'
- Blade Length: 4. 75'
- Weight: 7. 4 oz.
Gerber built the Combat Fixed Blade to be tough, indestructible and reliable for everyday use in the field. The full-tang, stainless steel knife has a 154CM high carbon steel tanto blade for cutting, prying, slicing and scraping, while the lower portion of the blade is serrated. The handle has a rubberized grip and a blunt pommel. It comes with a molded plastic sheath for multiple carry options on a belt or a MOLLE compatible vest. The CFB is an indispensable daily-use knife for every type of soldier.
- Blade Length: 4. 25'
- Blade Thickness: . 12'
- Overall Length: 9. 25'
- Weight: 4. 9 oz.
- Weight with sheath: 9. 6 oz
As the #1 selling multi-tool platform to the US military, the MP600 series has been to hell and back. Serving those who serve, this tool is built to be tough and accessible. A one-hand opening design is crucial, as is the durable stainless body, the variety of 14 tools, and multiple versions that are specialized for any situation.
- Overall Length: 6.4'
- Closed Length: 4.9'
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Patented one-hand opening Multi-plier
- Limited lifetime warranty
In close quarters combat, speed of deployment is key. If a soldier's primary weapon system is compromised, they need an immediate, easily accessible solution to defend against physical threat. Developed with veteran SF operators, our knife has a four-inch spear-point blade, dual serrations, rubberized grip and spike pommel that quickly transforms an empty hand into a lethal defense weapon. What sets this knife apart is its innovative sheath locking system Ð a "weapons hot" friction lock for fast, unrestrained deployment in danger close situations, and a secondary retention lock to ensure that the knife isn't lost during high-speed insertion
- Blade Length: 4. 0"
- Overall Length: 8. 875"
- Weight: 3. 9 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 5. 1 oz.
The eFECT was developed for the distinct purpose of maintaining the warfighters weapon in the field. Built for the M16A4/M4, it incorporates components that make field maintenance of a weapon faster and more precise. It is compatible and interchangeable with Otis Breech-to-Muzzle® components. It features all locking tools including a reversible 4 and 5 prong front site adjustment tool, carbon scraper, pin punch, flat driver, Otis brush and curved pick. A Berry Compliant black MOLLE compatible sheath is included. The eFECT II features an M249 style carbon scraper for cleaning out the inside of the bolt carrier, a second contoured steel scraper for cleaning caked on carbon from the bolt, and a removable dental-style carbon pick for cleaning the ejector end of the bolt.
li>Open Length: 8. 0'
- Closed Length: 3. 50'
- Weight: 3. 8 oz.
Down behind enemy lines? Left to fend for yourself? These are the scenarios that inspired the LMF II. Former military man, Jeff Freeman, led the charge to engineer this fearless new 10' survival knife, and we field-tested with the troops. This knife is as adaptable as the personnel who carry it. Use it to cut through the skin of a fuselage, sever a seat belt, or egress through the Plexiglas of a chopper. Plus, the LMF II does a slick job cutting firewood and building shelter. The over-molded handle successfully limits blistering. There is complete separation between the tang and butt cap, so the knife absorbs the shocks from hammering and prevents the shocks of electricity. Smartly situated grooves and lashing holes let the LMF II convert to a spear. The low-profile sheath facilitates movement, limits noise, works for parachuting, and attaches to a belt or MOLLE vest. The patented, integrated sharpener means edge retention in the field.
- Overall Length: 10. 59'
- Blade Length: 4. 84'
- Weight: 24. 28 oz. (w/ Sheath), 11. 67 oz. (w/o Sheath)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless
- Blade Type: Serrated
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon with TPV overmold
- Sheath Material: Ballistic nylon with fire retardant coating
- Handle Color: FG504
Whether supporting troops working on fiber, IT, telecom or satellite, the Cable Dawg provides Gerber's military customer with the specific capabilities needed to maintain communication systems. Additionally, this tool meets the military objective of reducing a soldier's load by bringing the funcionality of many tools into an effective all-in-one package.
- Wire/Cable Cutter
- CAT 5 Jacket Cutter
- Spring Loaded Jaw
- RJ45 Crimper Head
- Wire Strippers
- Combo Edge Knife Blade with Jacket Cutter
- Detachable Component Handle
- Magnetic Driver Ext.
- Multiple Driver Storage Compartment
- Length: 7. 5'
- Weight: 13. 8 oz.
Designed for the combat engineer, this tool features a non-relective black finsh, a blasting cap crimper, a punch for C4 explosives and a premium RemGrit blade capable of severing steel cable. Patented Saf. T. Plus locking system assures tool components stay in place while in use. Berry Compliant sheath included.
- Overall Length: 6. 61'
- Closed Length: 5. 04'
- Weight: 9. 0 oz
The Gerber entrenching tool gets more functional thanks to a serrated edge and a cast pick attachment for chopping through solid terrain. The powder coated carbon steel blade is supported by an anodized aluminum shaft and glass-filled Nylon handle.
- Open Length: 23. 39'
- Closed Length: 9. 37'
- Weight: 47. 70 oz (3. 0 lbs)
- Forged Steel Blade with Serrations
- Glass Filled Nylon Handle
The Gerber I. D. Kit gives warfighters the ability to maintain their weapon, see what they are doing in low light conditions, tackle almost any task requiring a hand tool, and cut themselves free from restraints in emergency situations. This kit puts the individual equipment close at hand for instant location and deployment. Export restrictions may apply.
- Dimensions: 4' x 2' x 6'
- Weight: 24 oz
- Recon M II L. E. D. Light with Bright White Output and Rotating Red, NVIS Green and IR Filters
- MOLLE Compatible ACU Tactical Nylon Sheath - Berry Compliant
- MP600 Black Needle Nose Multi-Plier
- eFECT Weapons Tool
- Safety Strap Cutter
The Recon-M II is built to provide the soldier with an efficient hand held LED light with an integrated color changing lens system that allows for a quick tactical change of filtered lense
- Water Resistant
- Weight: Under 4. 75 oz.
- Length: Under 5. 75'
- Body: Rugged lightweight aircraft grade aluminum body with Type III hard anodize black coating
- Output: Exceeds 40 Lumens for over 60 minutes
The Recon-M CPL Task Light is a military grade version of our innovative Recon Task Light with white and red lenses, and a green NVIS output that allows for full color rendering compatible with NVGs. With a body constructed of hard-anodized aluminum, a double o-ring seal, and a sealed circuit board, the Recon-M CPL can take all the abuse you can throw at it and then some.
- Overall Length: 3. 31'
- Weight: 2. 20 oz.
- White/Red/NVIS/Covert Lenses
- (1) AA Battery
Constructed around the needs of the modern day tactical professional, the Cortex adapts to run on either three Lithium CR123 batteries or two AA batteries, providing the user with multiple power sources when having options is critical. Possessing a maximum output level of 675 lumens while running on three CR123 batteries, the Cortex offers a level of light useful for overwhelming an aggressor or identifying a threat. It also contains a strobe mode for tactical applications and a low output mode for administrative duties.
- Overall Length: 6.2'
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Runtime: 1.0 hrs on High
- Lumens: 500
- Battery Type: AA/CR123
- Battery Quantity: 2/3
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing Material: Machined Aluminum
With its sleek design, the Cortex Compact functions as a discreet, everyday carry light for tactical professionals, and a backup light for police officers. Running on a single Lithium CR123 battery or a single AA battery, the Cortex Compact allows the user options given whatever power source is available. When powered by a CR123, the Cortex Compact provides 125 lumens of output, enough light to momentarily blind an aggressor's night-adapted vision. The Cortex Compact also provides a strobe mode for tactical applications, and a low-output mode for navigation.
- Material: Aluminum
- Overall Length: 4.0'
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Lithium CR123 Battery Performance
- High Mode Output/Runtime : 175 lumens/2 hours
- Low Mode Output/Runtime: 30 lumens/9 hours
- AA Alkaline Battery Performance
- High Output/Runtime : 150 lumens/45 minutes
- Low Output/Runtime: 30 lumens/4.5 hours
This knife features a Plain/Fine cutting edge, full-tang 420HC steel blade with a black ceramic coating. The StrongArm Fixed Blade was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. It utilizes a Black rubberized diamond texture grip and adds a striking pommel and lanyard hole at the base.The StrongArm features a versatile modular sheath system. Snap together components allow users the option of vertical carry with the MOLLE, horizontal carry with a standard 1.75' tactical belt, or in a traditional drop leg mount.
- Overall Length: 9.80'
- Blade Length: 4.80'
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black
- Weight: 10.90 oz.
- Blade Material: 420HC
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Grip Color: Tan, Black
Maintenance, Repairs, and Operations: Gerber built the new MP1 Military MRO Multi-Tool for these explicit uses. This heavy duty tool's forged jaws can withstand rigorous torque and compression. It contains full-sized serrated and fine edge blades for tough cutting and slicing duty. The cotter pin hook allows users to pull cotter pins from vehicles without having to use pliers. The magnetic bit driver accepts standard size bits. The file, pry bar, bottle opener, and utility blade all provide unique functionality for this purpose-built tool. The MP1 Military MRO Multi-Tool comes with a MOLLE compatible Tan 499 nylon sheath and a 12-piece bit set. This tool is proudly built in Portland, OR.
- Blade steel: 420HC
- Handle material: Glass-filled nylon
- Closed length: 4.3' (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.3' (18.4 cm)
- Blade length: 2.8' (7.0 cm)
- Black Needlenose Multi-Plier
- Infinity Ultra Task Light with Red LED
- Black Ballistic Sheath, Malice & MOLLE Equipped
- Cleaning Accessories for Pistols & Sub-Guns 9mm
- through 45cal
- Cleaning Accessories for 5. 56 & 7. 62 Caliber Rifles
- Cleaning Accessories for 12ga Shotguns
- Detailed Instruction Sheets
- Weight 32oz
Gerber's new multi-tool offers uncompromising performance through revolutionary design. The innovative center-axis driver opens to align like a real screw driver, yielding maximum torque and rotation. No productivity is sacrificed with the addition of a 30% longer outboard blade and one-thumb opening sliding jaws. Full size, real tools - the multi-tool just got a reality check.
- Closed Length: 4.7'
- Open Length: 6.6'
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- One-thumb opening system
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
- Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
- Full-size 3.25' 420HC fine edge blade
- Magnetic 3.2' Center-Axis bit driver
- Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
- Serrated blade
- Awl, file
- Magnetic flathead and phillips bits
- Includes weapons maintenance bit set
- Lanyard hole
- Fabric sheath included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Designed to create a custom fit for a wide array of product combinations, this patent-pending, richly featured sheath includes a quick access back panel that allows the user to customize it to perfectly fit the tools selected for the tasks of the day. Quiet Deploy™ technology is activated by simply pulling down the front tab for stealth-like access Ð they'll never hear you coming.
- One-Wrap® Fastener Top Strap for Compact Stacked Carry
- Quiet Deploy™ with Velcro® Brand Technology Pull Tab
- Adjustable and Removable Top Strap
- MOLLE Compatible
- Side Tensioner Strap for Front to Back Adjustment
- 2-Position Belt Carry
- Top and Bottom Security Tabs on Back Panel
The answer to your field cleaning and maintenance needs, this revolutionary three-piece design is magnetic, smartly designed, and able to fit snugly into Magpul MOE and MIAD pistol grips. Always on hand and the first of its kind, this tool is loaded with weapon-specific features.
- Length: 2.9' / 7.4cm
- Weight: 2.8oz / 80g
- Tool Material : 410 Stainless Steel
- Front Sight Adjustment Tool
- Firing Pin Scraper
- Bolt Carrier & Bolt Scraper
- Cleaning Cable Pull-Through Handle
- Buffer Tube Wrench
- 4mm Wrench / Bit Driver
- 7mm Wrench for M-LOK Fasteners
- 1/2' Wrench
- 3/8' Wrench
- 3/4' Wrench
- Curved Slotted Driver
- (2) Two-Sided Hex Bits (#0 Cross Driver, T10, 1/8' Hex, 4mm Hex)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Built in USA w/ global materials
With an innovative design that shields the cutting edge, this tool serves its purpose in emergency situations. The 420HC steel hook knife cuts through anything, the molded rubber grip and finger hole add stability, and a glass breaker wastes no time.
- Overall length: 4.375'
- Weight: 2.25 oz.
- Blade: 420HC Stainless steel black
- Cuts through nylon straps and seat belts in seconds
- Single Bevel Knife Edge with Blunt Hook
- Stainless Steel Construction, Black Oxide Coating
- Textured Back Edge
- Injection Molded Rubber Grip
- Glass Breaker/Lanyard Hole
- Finger Hook
- Extra Large Finger Hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Grip Color: Tan, Black, FG504 Green
A marvel of simplicity, this tool has a single-minded goal: to settle the breaching argument. No barrier is a match for the beveled edge axe head, the hammer head element, or the pry bar built into the tan G-10 handle. A 420HC steel body won't break under pressure.
- Overall Length: 19.27' (48.9cm)
- Weight: 1.9 lb. (861.8 g) without Sheath, 2.5 lbs. (1133.9 g) with sheath
- Steel Type: 420HC steel body with Cerakote™
- Handle Material: G-10
- Desert Tan G-10 Scales on Handle
- Unique Gerber design axe head with integrated Prying Handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Built in USA w/ global materials - sheath made in China