Rohde & Schwarz
Configurable 5G Network Test man-portable backpack system supporting both FR1 and FR2 frequencies. The system contains active and passive 5G network probes, control and analysis software.
- Easy to Use Web-Based GUI and expert GUI for larger tasks
- Support for up to 12 test devices and 4 Scanners
- Decodes all channels in multiple technologies
- Frequency coverage from 350 MHz to 44 GHz
- Remote controlled operation
The R&S®DDF1555 Compact Direction Finder combines accurate direction finding with wideband monitoring capabilities in a compact housing suitable for outdoor use.
- Wide frequency range from 20 MHz to 6 GHz (DF mode) and 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz (receive mode)
- Compact and robust for outdoor use
- For us in AoA (angle of arrival) and TDOA (time difference of arrival)
The compact and rotatable R&S®HL451 log-periodic HF antenna can be used for transmission and reception of horizontally polarized signals.
- Maintain communications worldwide in the event of satellite link failure
- Reception from 2 MHz
- Transmission from 5 MHz
- Unshortened half-wave elements for high gain despite the extremely small size
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for roof mounting