Expeditionary Building Systems
It’s crucial to have all the equipment and supplies you need when conducting tactical maintenance operations. That’s why our expeditionary products provide a wide range of buildings systems equipment. From small and large shelter systems to power systems, rigid wall structures and more, we have everything you need to carry out a successful operation. Shop our solutions here to find the best products for you from the nation’s top suppliers.
The SharePack Power Management System offers an innovative energy solution by integrating power provision and management capabilities into a lightweight, conformal unit. The intelligently designed SharePack can store, deliver, harvest and share power, lessening the weight burden by eliminating cabling and the need to carry spare batteries. Offering flexibility, upgradable software and seamless plug-and-play, the system adapts to charge or provide power to a broad range of electronic devices and can be powered quickly by equipment such as a solar blanket or vehicle. Combining multiple SharePacks creates a larger energy reserve to support power-hungry ground equipment. The multi?functional LCD display provides real?time data on the battery capacity, details on connected equipment and available power.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- Two independent battery channels
- Integrated USB charger
- No dedicated charger required
- Built in energy scavenging and expansion
- Graphical State of Charge Display
- Can be charged from solar or vehicle power
- Can be recharged while in-flight when connected to the Squad Power Manager™ (SPM) which is certified safe-to-fly
- Able to charge or be charged from other compatible batteries
- Conforms to body for comfortable fit
- Compatible with NettWarrior systems
- Independent connectors, allows simultaneous charge and discharge
- Power: 22W
- Weight (oz): 17
- Open (in): 25' x 13'
- Folded (in): 8.5' x 6.75' x 1.5'
- Power: 33W
- Weight (oz): 21
- Open (in): 25' x 14.75'
- Folded (in): 6.5' x 7.25' x 1.75'