Expeditionary Building Systems
It’s crucial to have all the equipment and supplies you need when conducting tactical maintenance operations. That’s why our expeditionary products provide a wide range of buildings systems equipment. From small and large shelter systems to power systems, rigid wall structures and more, we have everything you need to carry out a successful operation. Shop our solutions here to find the best products for you from the nation’s top suppliers.
The Adaptive Battery Charger is an intelligent battery charging system that is uniquely flexible. Built to withstand the harsh conditions of expeditionary operations, the Adaptive Battery Charger can draw power from virtually any source, and can charge different types of batteries simultaneously - with no reprogramming needed. The intelligent plug-and-play power management system automatically evaluates the power source and adjusts charge rates to maximize power and minimize charge time. This lightweight, rugged, charging system reduces weight and bulk, simplifies logistics, and enhances operational capability - so troops can focus on their mission, not their batteries.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- ADAPTABILITY - Plug-in adapter cups quickly connect different battery types in a single step - without any user programming required
- PRIORITY CHARGING - Tops off the fullest battery first, to get you back to your mission as fast as possible, with a full battery
- FAST, EFFICIENT, AND FLEXIBLE - simultaneously charges different types of batteries quicker and more efficiently than other military battery chargers
- PROVEN CAPABILITY - Used and trusted by troops around the world, including segments of the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marine Corps, international military forces, first responder teams, and commercial users
- RUGGED DURABILITY - Impact-resistant, waterproof case ensures reliable operation in austere environments
The Iindividual Power Manager (IPM) is the next generation of rugged, intelligent and portable power management. Smaller, lighter and more streamlined than other portable power management solutions, the IPM integrates with more than 200 types of batteries and electronic equipment, seamlessly supporting a wide range of missions and shifting user demands. The Individual Power Manager can draw power from any source - vehicle or aircraft power outlet, solar blanket, primary and secondary batteries, and more - anywhere in the world. With its built-in intelligent power management software, the IPM can power a variety of equipment and recharge batteries simultaneously - no reprogramming required. A true plug-and-play solution, the IPM reduces weight, streamlines logistics, scavenges power from any available source on the battlefield, and, above all, keeps your equipment up and running when it matters most.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- COMPACT AND EFFICIENT - Helps the individual solider reduce the weight burden and operate more effectively - especially in remote or austere environments
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Ensures continuous operation of mission-critical equipment - radios, satellite phones, GPS units, tablets, laptops, medical equipment, EOD equipment, power tools, UAV batteries, and more
- THREE BI-DIRECTIONAL PORTS - Power devices, manage energy sources, and charge up to two batteries - simultaneously, without any manual reconfiguration or reprogramming
- RUGGED - Fully ruggedized for military use, the Individual Power Manager withstands temperatures ranging from -20°C to 60°C, and can operate when fully submerged in more than a meter of water
The SharePack Power Management System offers an innovative energy solution by integrating power provision and management capabilities into a lightweight, conformal unit. The intelligently designed SharePack can store, deliver, harvest and share power, lessening the weight burden by eliminating cabling and the need to carry spare batteries. Offering flexibility, upgradable software and seamless plug-and-play, the system adapts to charge or provide power to a broad range of electronic devices and can be powered quickly by equipment such as a solar blanket or vehicle. Combining multiple SharePacks creates a larger energy reserve to support power-hungry ground equipment. The multi?functional LCD display provides real?time data on the battery capacity, details on connected equipment and available power.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- Two independent battery channels
- Integrated USB charger
- No dedicated charger required
- Built in energy scavenging and expansion
- Graphical State of Charge Display
- Can be charged from solar or vehicle power
- Can be recharged while in-flight when connected to the Squad Power Manager™ (SPM) which is certified safe-to-fly
- Able to charge or be charged from other compatible batteries
- Conforms to body for comfortable fit
- Compatible with NettWarrior systems
- Independent connectors, allows simultaneous charge and discharge