request a quote now
Oakley - LSA Boot
Focusing on mission-specific requirements, the design paradigm of LSA was developed to maximized critical performance features for defined theaters of operation. In simple terms, it's about using the right tool for the job, and LSA offers the most specialized and optimized gear that innovation can provide.
- 1.4-1.6mm Scotchgard treated pig suede plus 1000 Denier Cordura®
- Specially formulated EVA for maximum step-in comfort and long lasting shock absorption
- Slip-resistant Unobtainium outsole for exceptional traction on flat surfaces in both wet and dry conditions
- Anatomically corrected for a comfortably snug, glove-like performance fit
- Gusseted tongue to block entry of water and debris
- Height of LSA is 6'
|Link 2||CLOTHING & INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT|
|Link 3||PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT|