Performance Drone Works - Sparo 20
The SPARO 20 is a highly capable, ruggedized, small unmanned aircraft system (sUAS). Designed specifically for military operations, SPARO 20 boasts an extremely small form factor and fits within a medium MOLLE pouch. It includes a Pic Rail to support universal attachments and is operable in low light, GPS denied environments.
SPARO 20 employs a modular powertrain configuration that enables swappable arms, has collision avoidance capabilities, and is incredibly operator friendly.
Leveraging PDWÍs indoor zero-light position hold technology, SPARO 20 holds position and altitude, even when there is no operator actively controlling the air vehicle.FEATURES:
- Small form factor: 2 lbs, 1500CC carriage space
- Ruggedized: IP 56
- Rapidly deployable: < 30 seconds
- 20 to 60-minute flight time, depending on the configuration
- Quick swap battery
- Operates in GPS denied environment and includes collision avoidance technology
- Full EO and IR imagery with FPV capabilities
- Fully integrated and controllable within ATAK
- Designed and built in the U.S.
|Link 1||Performance Drone Works|