request a quote now
3D Systems - DMP Flex 350
The DMP Flex and Factory 350, developed from the outcome of nearly half-a-million prints, offers fast build turnaround times in demanding 24/7 production environments. The DMP Flex 350 is upgradeable to DMP Factory 350, which has an integrated material handling system.
- Integrated Metal Printing: DMP printers, 3DXpert™ software and LaserForm® materials are fine-tuned for process reliability and repeatability.
- Stronger Mechanical Properties: The lowest O2 during builds (<25 ppm) for exceptionally strong parts of high chemical purity.
- Extensively Tested Materials: Thousands of hours of parameter optimization ensure predictable and repeatable print quality with a broad range of LaserForm materials.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: Shared ancillary equipment maximizes printer throughput and efficient consumables management reduces operating cost.
- High Quality Powder Management: DMP Factory 350 comes with integrated powder management. An in-unit viewing panel enables visual inspection of the ultrasonic sieve to ensure incident-free operation.
|Link 1||3D Systems|
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||MAINTENANCE REPAIR AND OPERATIONS|