request a quote now
Mechanix Wear - TAA M-Pact Df-360 Glove
TAA- Make an M-Pact with our D4-360 cut resistant work gloves that protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards your hands and meets ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standard when you're in full swing. The M-Pact D4-360 delivers critical cut protection so you can work with abrasive materials with confidence. Touchscreen capable and machine washable.
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and pinch-point finger protection.
- Breathable TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Synthetic leather palm with HPPE liner delivers 360 degree ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable palm and fingers.
- Machine washable.
|Link 1||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|