request a quote now
Artemis Bio-Solutions - Defender Disinfectant RTU
ARTEMIS DEFENDER DISINFECTANT RTU is an entirely new class of a safe, non-toxic, disinfectant, deodorizer, cleaner, mildewstat, fungicide, and virucide formula. Artemis Defender Disinfectant RTU is USA EPA registered GOLD SEAL solution that is effective against a broad-spectrum of pathogenic microorganisms including bacteria, antibiotic resistant bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold and mildew. DEFENDER DISINFECTANT RTU is also very effective against the germs and bacteria that cause colds, flu, food poisoning (Norovirus) and other health risks. DEFENDER DISINFECTANT RTU is very powerful yet safe. When used as directed It quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew, food residue, blood and other organic matter commonly found in hospitals and health care facilities. Defender Disinfectant RTU also eliminates odors leaving surfaces smelling clean and fresh. It is excellent for use in number facilities including homes, schools, hotels, airports, recreational facilities and any place where there is high human traffic. DEFENDER DISINFECTANT RTU cleans and disinfects in one step is ready to use and should not be diluted. It can be safely used on stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic, and on all other hard, nonporous surfaces. Items such as door knobs, keypads, keyboards, phones, staircase railings, bed rails, equipment trays, and many more can be cleaned and disinfected with BIO-40. It is especially effective in areas where it is of prime importance to control the hazards of cross contamination. Meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants
- USA EPA GOLD SEAL registered product Proven one-step, no-rinse, ready to use formula disinfects, cleans and deodorizes in one labor-saving step.
- Contains no abrasives, bleach, harsh acids or phosphates, so it won't scratch or harm most surfaces.
- Neutralizes musty odors and tough odors from smoke, mold, mildew, pet accidents, and spills on contact.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is Virucidal*, fungicidal, and will inhibit the growth of mold and mildew when used as directed.
- Economical, ready-to-use solution that can be used with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, or sponge.
- For use on multi-touch surfaces responsible for cross-contamination.
- Meets AOAC efficacy standards for hospital disinfectants
|Link 1||Artemis Bio Solutions|
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||MAINTENANCE REPAIR AND OPERATIONS|