MX908 is an easy-to-use device, purpose-built for trace detection and identification of chemical threats at the point of need. It is a multi-mission, handheld mass spectrometer utilizedby elite responders conducting chemical, explosive, priority drug, and hazmat operations around the world.
- Trace level (nanogram and ppb) detection and identification of chemical threats
- An only device capable of detecting and identifying aerosolized threats such as CWAs and PBA
- Only handheld device capable of identifying A-Series chemical warfare agents
The MX908® Aero enables operators to detect and identify aerosolized threats—such as Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs) and Pharmaceutical-based Agents (PBAs) —which represent a critical gap in existing trace chemical detection solutions.
- The only field-deployable tool is available now for rapid trace detection and identification of aerosol threats.
- Simultaneous monitoring, detection, and identification of both vapor and aerosol threats.
- Flexible sampling modules for easy transition from trace solid and liquid sampling to vapor and aerosol sampling.
- The optional accessory can be quickly deployed to fielded units or be purchased with new MX908 devices.