Persistent Systems Radio Communications
Persistent Systems provides secure and scalable mobile networking capabilities for anyone in the defense and industrial sectors. Products such as portable radios and radio routers provide a total solution, giving voice, video, and situational awareness to mobile users without reliance on fixed infrastructure. Persistent has also been a pioneer in the development of advanced MANET technology, which has allowed its customers to communicate more effectively than ever before.
Together with the Quad Radio Router, the Tracking Antenna System provides an encrypted digital data link to UAVs, helicopters, planes, ships and boats. The Tracking System transmits real time command and control digital video and VoIP over 100mi. Being a component of the MANET, the Tracking System acts as an extension to the existing network and allows for greater distances.
The Man Portable Unit 3 is a compact radio designed for installation or user worn applications, and available in single or dual radio modules.
The Man Portable Unit 4 brings the Wave Relay® Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) capability directly to the dismounted user. Seamless Layer-2 Ethernet connectivity facilitates plug-and-play operation of cameras, video encoders, IP sensors, and other devices. In addition, the MPU4 is the smallest, lightest and most portable wireless MANET solution from the Wave Relay® product family. The MPU4 is compatible with PC-148/152 batteries, providing up to 14 hours of run-time. The MPU4 connects to Android™ phones and tablets through a high speed secure cable which also powers the device from the PC-148/152 battery. Inserted into a ruggedized case, the Android™ device and Wave Relay® MPU4 provide a light weight, field ready capability for everyday use.
The Quad Radio Router includes four customizable radio interfaces, and five 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports that are IP67 rated and designed for outdoor use. An integrated NATO Audio 6-pin U-283/U connector enables standard push-to-talk headsets and speaker boxes to be connected to the system. Two RS-232 serial ports are available that enable serial-over-Ethernet connectivity. The Quad Radio Router can be vehicle mounted for mobile deployments, mast mounted to cover large geographic areas, and/or paired with a tracking antenna system to provide long-range, air-to-ground connectivity. It seamlessly peers to man portable Wave Relay® devices.
The most advanced, most scalable, and most efficient Mobile Ad Hoc Networking (MANET) radio in the world. Built to create powerful, secure networks anywhere, the MPU5 unites all your critical data sources in real-time Ð giving you and your team the confidence to make difficult decisions in the heat of the moment. Data, video, voice, and a fully integrated AndroidTM computer system makes the MPU5 the world's first Smart Radio.
- Reliable connectivity when your team needs it most
- Built-in Android™ Operating System for mobile computing
- Runs TAK situational awareness suite
- Intelligent RoIP tethering to legacy LMRs
- Superior voice capability using G.711 audio CODEC
- HD video streaming, encoding & decoding
Wave Relay® Gen4 single radio router (board only) with 20-pin snap able interface. Includes interface board. Ordering options:
- 02: 907 - 922 MHz (27dBm/500mW)
- 03: 2312 - 2507 MHz (28dBm/600mW)
- 04: 2412 - 2462 MHz (28dBm/600mW)
- 09: 5180 - 5320, 5500 - 5700, 5745 Ð 5825 MHz (28bBm/600mW)
- 12: 2312 - 2507 MHz (33dBm/2 W)
- 13: 1350 - 1390 MHz (25dBm/1 W)
- 15: 4400 - 4800 MHz (25dBm/320mW)
- 16: 4800 - 4985 MHz (26dBm/400mW)
An EUD for End Users Ð Your direct interface to the networked battlefield. Complete situational awareness is now at your fingertips. Connect the RDC to the MPU5 to enable Command & Control of unmanned systems, TAK operations, HD video streaming, Wave Relay® MANET configuration, and more.
- For Warfighters and Developers
- Part of the complete MPU5 kit - MPU5, Dual PTT, & RDC
- Eliminates the need for external USB hubs
- Works seamlessly underwater with joysticks for mouse-mode
- Designed for Android™ OS
- Download apps for Command & Control
The GVR5 provides simultaneous, dual-band, robust, low latency, and high-capacity networked communications among tracked and wheeled ground vehicles, and among ground vehicles and Wave Relay® MANET-equipped aircraft.
- 2 Radio Frequencies - 1 Device
- Dual-Band Vehicle System
- Designed in collaboration with General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Integrates seamlessly into existing vehicle LAN, intercoms, and SATCOM/LTE networks
- Redistributes ISR video feeds to your team
- Purpose-built for infantry fighting vehicles, with option ballistic shock mount