The Camel Extreme Weather Liner has been successfully designed and developed into multiple components for ease of set up, strike, and packing. The insulated liner is fabricated from Climashield FR-SH Insulation 185 gram insulation. Our (insulated) liners are designed to assist field heaters and air conditioners at maintaining specific temperature ranges inside the shelter during operational use. Design considerations took into account the intent to limit lost air through openings and unprotected areas. Accordingly, liners were designed to overlap and fill vacancies and openings that can enable temperature loss. Camel provides insulated liner kits for a variety of military specification and COTS shelter systems. Camel has the capability to manufacture liner kits to your engineering drawings, or can reverse engineer parts supplied to fit your shelter applications.
- Climashield FR-SH Insulation 185 gram
- Berry Compliant
- Thickness 1.6 cm
- Flammability meets ASTM D6413
- Basic Weight oz/yd2 9.5
- Acoustic Performance STM E 1050 – 6300 (HZ) 0.49
- Absorption Coefficient
- No special tools required for installation
- 55% reduction in fuel consumption for heating/cooling
- Minimize number of convoys needed to resupply fuel
The LME is a frame supported lightweight shelter designed to provide units with a covered facility to conduct tactical maintenance operations. The LME is a modification of the Tent, Extendable, Modular, PERsonnel (TEMPER) where extensions are added to the tent frame to add the height needed for enclosure of tactical vehicle and equipment. The end walls have been modified with sliding fabric doors permitting total enclosure during conditions of extreme weather or blackout. The LME has 18-inch diameter duct openings in each of the 16 ft. intermediate fabric sections located below the windows. The U.S. Army and U.S. Marine Corps have adopted the LME as their standard maintenance shelter.
- Clear interior span of 24' x 32' (768 ft2)
- Eave height of 12 ft.
- Peak height of 15 ft. 6 in.
- Packed Weight of 1,435 lbs.
- Packed Volume of 108 ft3
- Successfully completed military durability, snow and wind loads performed by the US Army Aberdeen Test Center
The Modular General Purpose Tent System (MGPTS) utilizes tensioned fabric to create a structure which distributes wind, rain and snow loads from the fabric directly to the support system. Because of this design, the MGPTS distributes loads more efficiently with lighter support systems than conventional GP tents. The MGPTS serves as billeting, command and control, unit supply and field services shelters. The modular design consists of one type end and intermediate sections, one type of end pole, one type of side pole, and one internal Y-pole. The system is 18 feet wide and can be extended indefinitely by adding 18 foot intermediate sections.
The Pioneer Series are frame supported expeditionary shelters with fast erect and strike capabilities. The frame is manufactured from aircraft grade aluminum with its members connected using injection molded multi-functional hubs. Each Pioneer Series system comes equipped with a 6'x16' screened area allowing you to enjoy your surroundings without being troubled by inclement weather or insects.
The Pioneer Hub is a shelter with a clear span of 16' in each direction with 4 walls whose configuration is chosen by the customer. This shelter can be set up and taken down without the use of tools, ladders, or mechanical assistance. This shelter can be used as a standalone unit or accompanied with any of the Pioneer Series tent systems to create a complex of under canopy shelters for whatever application users require.
- Clear interior span of 16' x 16' (256 square feet)
- Eave Height of 6 ft.
- Peak Height of 9 ft. 4 in.
- Frame Bag 1: 18"W x 8"H x 83"L, 107 lbs.
- Frame Bag 2: 18"W x 8"H x 83"L, 109 lbs.
- Fabric Bag: 30"W x 10"H x 36"L, 136 lbs. (Weight can vary depending upon wall configurations an optional add on items)
- Crew Size for Erect/Strike: 3 person
- Available Wall Selections: Plain Wall, Door Wall, Hard Door Wall, Door Wall with Windows, Screen Wall
- Available Add-Ons: Hard Door, Monitor Bracket, Projector Mount, Extreme Weather Liner, Floor