- FIELD-PROVEN - In use with all U.S. DoD branches - including USSOCOM units, U.S. Army SFABs, as well as international special operations units - and the U.S. Army Nett Warrior Program Of Record
- USAF CERTIFIED SAFE-TO-FLY - Can be used while in-flight and/or connected to aircraft power. When used with the SPM, the Nerv Centr SoloPack and SharePack can be recharged while on board
- COMPACT AND EFFICIENT - Helps ground troops reduce their weight burden and operate more effectively - especially in remote or austere environments
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Ensures continuous operation of mission-critical equipment - radios, satellite phones, GPS units, tablets, laptops, medical equipment, EOD equipment, power tools, UAV batteries, and more
- SIX UNIVERSAL PORTS - Power devices, manage energy sources, and charge up to five batteries - simultaneously, without any manual reconfiguration or reprogramming
- RUGGED - Fully ruggedized for military use, the Squad Power Manager withstands temperatures ranging from -30°C to 70°C, and can operate when fully submerged in more than a meter of water
Reduce battery load and maintain constant operability of a mission essential systems - even in austere environments. The Special Forces Roll Kit combines an SPM-622 Squad Power Manager with cables and accessories for electronic equipment commonly used by US and Allied Special Operations Forces. Each kit includes an SPM-622, a lightweight solar blanket, connectors for civilian and military batteries and vehicles power outlets; as well as smart cables for NATO military radios, satellite communication systems, smart phones, tablets and laptop computers. The SPM-622 Squad Power Manager enables the operator to maintain constant operability of critical systems by 'scavenging' power from any available source and automatically converting that power as required by the connected device or battery. Thanks to its intelligent power management system, the SPM-622 can also simultaneously charge military and COTS batteries. It operates efficiently at temperatures ranging from -20° to +60° C, and will even function when totally submerged.
- Four interchangeable battery bays, each fully protected against faulty batteries, short or open circuits, reverse polarity, and over voltage.
- Currently in use with all US DoD branches, USSOCOM components, international SOF, and specialists such as JTAC, EOD, and Medical.
- Supports most currently deployed military radio systems, including; PRC-148, PRC-154, PRC-117F/G, PRC-152, MPU-4, Motorola, etc.
- Recharges most military and commercial rechargeable batteries, including Conformal Wearable Battery, power tool batteries, and the latest high performance radio batteries.
Lightweight, rugged, integrated data and power management. The VPM-402 is the intelligent, wearable, combined data and power management solution. Its smart USB hub interconnects all data enabled devices, while also enabling constant operability of tablets, radios, GPS receivers, and other electronic devices from a single battery. The VPM manages data pass through, prioritizes battery usage, reports power levels, and automatically alerts the operator to any issues. And because it integrates data and power in a single solution, it eliminates the need for separate power and data cables.
- Uses standard USB protocols to pass data between connected devices - regardless of manufacturer
- Run multiple devices from a single shared battery - reducing weight, complexity and cables
- Plugs into any available power source - vehicle/aircraft, AC, solar, etc. - to charge most military and commercial rechargeable batteries
- In use with USMC, USSOCOM, and international allies