- High speed, high power bulk charger for all military batteries
- Using AC, DC, NATO, solar as a power source (universal AC-DC inputs)
- Colors: Black base, tan cover
- Materials: Polypropylene ABS plastic base, aluminum chassis
- Certifications: CE, RoHS
- Dimensions: 20'L x 13.1'W x 6.3'H
- Charger Dimensions (LxWxH): Folded, 5.0 in (127 mm) x 5.6 in (143 mm) x 3.0 in (76 mm) Unfolded, 13.5 in (343 mm) x 5.6 in (143 mm) x 1.8 in (44 mm)
- Weight: 1.19 lb (0.54 kg)
- Charger Dimensions (LxWxH): Folded, 5.0 in (127 mm) x 5.6 in (143 mm) x 4.4 in (112 mm) Unfolded, 23.25 in (591 mm) x 5.9 in (150 mm) x 1.8 in (44 mm)
- Weight: 2.16 lb (1.00 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.85 in (250 mm) x 10.5 in without handles (267 mm) x 9.05 in (230 mm) including SAE posts
- Weight: 42 lb (19.1 kg)
- High output energy of 103Ah and nominal energy capacity of 2.7kWh.
- Cold cranking current up to 1100A @ -18°C, 400A @-40°C Power Version (with no pre-heat required)
- SAE post terminals available
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810 and MIL-STD-461
- Compliant with System Management Bus Specification (SMBus) v1.1 and Smart Battery Data (SBData) v1.1
- Absolute state of charge indicator
|Bren-Tronics Part Number||Nominal Amp-Hour Capacity||Nominal Energy Capacity|
- Integral BMS, with RS-485 Comm
- Main connection, high current Anderson SB350
- Energy Capacity 5.0kWh
- Individual cell monitoring
- Can be paralleled for increased capacity
- Over voltage/under voltage/overcurrent/ connector over temperature protection
- Long Cycle Life
- Built-in State of Charge indicator
- Connector: Anderson Power SB350 Voltage: 50.4 Maximum Voltage: 58.8 Capacity: 100 Ah Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
Distributes power to smaller distribution units, environmental control units, portable lights and for expeditionary application including base camps. 200 Amp, 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208Y VAC, Military Style Enclosure.
LexTM3 offers 60 Amp and 100 Amp overmolded Class L cable extensions and tie-ins in the growing line of EverGrip® cable assemblies. LexTM3s' overmold technology provides enhanced safety and durability for critical Military applications. The core of EverGrip® is a premold which provides a mechanical bond between the cable and connector, and totally encapsulates the contacts and conductors to prevent the possibility of pushed pins and broken conductors. Short circuits due to stray wires are eliminated. A solid thermoplastic elastomer overmold absorbs impact to protect internal conductors and provides enhanced flexibility and strain relief to extend cable life.
Designed for use in harsh environments, these rugged work lights are ideal for manufacturing, inspection and maintenance applications. LuxCommander Portable Work Lights are typically used in aircraft and aerospace applications, as well as shipyards, construction sites, temporary emergency shelters and anywhere powerful, portable lighting is needed. LuxCommander Portable Work Lights are also lighter in weight, more compact, and more energy efficient than competitive products. Superior Light Output Equals Increased Safety. With versions ranging from 8,200 to 16,400 Lumens, The LuxCommander Portable Work Lights supply three times more light than conventional fluorescent work lights, resulting in brighter and safer work sites. The fixture's ballast accepts anywhere from 120 to 277 VAC with appropriate connector.
Used in shelters and tents to provide convenient outlet receptacles to power lighting, computers, mobile phones, battery chargers and light tools in expeditionary military bases, camps and mobile hospitals. These panels can be mounted to walls or tent poles and are available in off-the-shelf or custom configurations offering a variety of input and output options.
Heavy duty, molded rubber enclosure is fully insulated and resistant to shock, impact and corrosion, preventing premature failure and minimizing equipment downtime. 60A 3 Phase, 4 Pole, 5 Wire, 120/208VAC.
- 1 each PDU, Feeder Box Assembly
- 2 each PCIB
- 2 sets Power Feeder Cables
- 2 sets Ring Bus Feed Cables
- 2 each Contactor Control Cables
- 2 each Communication Interconnect Cables
- Foldable, lightweight expeditionary charger kit
- Colors: Tan, green camo
- Modified ABS plastic with fabric carrier