T-Worx is the only approved supplier of the Picatinny Smart Rail technology - a rugged power and data connection for all weapon-mounted optics and enablers. Developed under contract with the US Army, the Picatinny Smart Rail (aka Intelligent Rail) has been extensively tested and refined over 14 years and is the basis for the NATO 4740 Powered Rail STANAG. In addition to central power, the Intelligent Rail connects the weapon sensors to the soldier network, making each weapon a sensor platform.
Upgrade your Upper Receiver to the latest 16" carbine configuration with the Intelligent Rail ® offering integrated power and high-speed networking. This next generation upper supplies bi-directional power for compatible weapon mounted enablers, while delivering connectivity between enablers and the external network.The Intelligent Rail ® lower receiver upgrade kit provides a central power source capable of running the most demanding enablers for an extended time period. The 6-position collapsible buttstock provides an extended adjustment range, while the ergonomic pistol grip upgrades your AR 15 /M 4 to the optimal grip angle.
T-Worx offers a full complement of Standard and Advanced Accessories with our partners, including:
- Tactical Light (Adjustable 10-975 Lumens)
- Steiner DBAL-I2 and DBAL-A3 Aiming Lasers
- 4-Button Control Module
- ACOG Mount with Reticle Camera
- Gateway Node for Data/Image transfer to ATAK
For enabler and optic OEMs, T-Worx offers Development Tools and integration support to make your devices I-Rail Compatible.
- 18" Developer's Benchtop I-Rail Segment with Power supply
- Basic and Advanced Developer's Nodes
- Full Rail Operating System (ROS) SDK
- NIC Cards and Components needed to Integrate with I-Rail