request a quote now
Federal Signal - PA640 Siren (100-Watt)
Federal Signal's popular PA640 siren is the most reliable, most versatile totally enclosed siren/light controller. PA640 sirens provide 100-watt output and will meet Class A and SAE J1849 requirements for sound when paired with any Federal Signal high-output speaker. Wail, Yelp, Priority or Hi-Lo, Manual Peak-and-Hold, and Air Horn are all standard tones and can be enabled by a heavy-duty five position rotary switch. Every siren comes with its own mounting bracket, hard-wired microphone and is electronically short circuit and reverse polarity protected. This compact siren is packed with standard features, built-in versatility and product reliability that simply can't be matched
- Full-featured electronic siren with light control, PA and Air Horn.
- 100-watt output and 80-amp total switching capacity.
- Advanced crystal controlled microprocessor technology.
- Horn Ring Transfer (HRT) and two built-in flashers included.
- Internally programmable tones, switch functions, and relay outputs.
- Reversed polarity and "dynamic" short circuit protection.
|Link 1||Federal Signal|
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||TRANSPORT VEHICLES AND ACCESSORIES|
|PA640 Siren (100-watt)||640000|