Field Forensics - BioScreener™
Screening Kit for Bio-Weapons Agents. Finally, first responders have a quick and easy way to determine whether a suspicious powder is a likely bio-weapons agent, or not. Individual disposable presumptive tests that identify potential threat-agents such as suspicious powders - within 30 seconds, identify whether a substance is a probable bioweapons agent or an innocuous powder. Collect the sample by simply dabbing the sample tip on the suspect material; analyze the sample by cracking the built-in ampoules and watching for the specified color change. BioScreenerTM can eliminate the threat posed by a suspicious powder. Instead of shutting down an area for hours or days pending results of an analysis, first responders can. identify a suspicious powder as a non-bio-agent in seconds.FEATURES:
- Screens for bio-agents in less than 45 seconds.
- Long shelf-life: 2 years.
- Tolerates extreme storage conditions.
- Rugged containers protect individual tests.
- Outer container also serves as sample transporter (forensics label included).
|Link 1||Field Forensics|
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|