All customers have access to their rep during business hours, or an emergency line at 866.845.301 2 any other time. We are here when you need us.
24-HOUR RESPONSE TIME
Emails, phone calls and texts will be returned within one business day.
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE:
Galvion - EOD Air Force Kit
Often operating for prolonged periods in remote and austere environments, EOD Operators need flexible and dependable power solutions. Specifically designed to address their demanding requirements, the EOD Kit combines a Squad Power Manager (SPM) with snap-on battery charger, UMR3 mine detector, MTGR Robot, 4 Port USB-A Charger, MTGR Robot Battery, DeWalt Battery, Mot XTS Radio, BA-5590 Discharge, BB-2590, Dual PRC-148/152. The EOD Kit includes connectors for civilian and military batteries, vehicle power outlets, solar blankets, military radios, satellite communication systems, smartphones, tablets, laptop computers, and more.FEATURES:
- FIELD PROVEN - A TRL-9 solution in use by US Navy, Army, Air Force and Marine Corps EOD commands in addition to USSOCOM units and partner forces. The SPM is a POR system for the US Army
- USAF CERTIFIED SAFE-TO-FLY - Can be used while in-flight and/or connected to aircraft power. When used with the SPM, the Nerv Centr SoloPack and SharePack can be recharged while on board
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Intelligent power management software and smart cable technology makes switching between power sources and connected devices intuitive and seamless
- SIX UNIVERSAL PORTS - Delivers mission-critical capability, powering devices, managing energy sources, and charging up to five batteries -simultaneously, without any manual reconfiguration or reprogramming
- CUSTOMIZABLE -The SPM EOD Kit can be upgraded with additional cables to support UAS and UGV systems, field medical equipment, EOD equipment, power tools, sensing/imaging/targeting systems, and more
- RUGGED - Fully ruggedized for military use, the Squad Power Manager withstands temperatures ranging from 30°C to 70°C, and can even operate when fully submerged in more than a meter of water
- Squad Power Manager: 4.4' (11.2 cm)
- Squad Power Manager: 3.2'(8.1cm)
- Squad Power Manager: 1.2(3.1cm)
- Meets MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F