All customers have access to their rep during business hours, or an emergency line at 866.845.3012 any other time. We are here when you need us.
24-HOUR RESPONSE TIME
Emails, phone calls and texts will be returned within one business day.
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE:
Galvion - Squad Power Manager
Built around a suite of intelligent power management algorithms, the Nerv Centr Squad Power Manager can power more than 200 pieces of electronic equipment and devices as well as charge or scavenge a wide range of military batteries - seamlessly supporting a wide range of missions and shifting user demands. With its built-in intelligent power management software, the SPM can power a variety of equipment and recharge batteries simultaneously. The Squad Power Manager can scavenge power from numerous sources such as a vehicle, aircraft power outlets, solar blanket, primary or secondary batteries and more, from anywhere in the world. A true plug-and-play solution, the Squad Power Manager reduces weight, streamlines logistics, scavenges power from any available source on the battlefield and above all, safely and efficiently powers all your equipment and keeps it running when it matters most.FEATURES:
- USAF CERTIFIED SAFE-TO-FLY - Can be used while in-flight and/or connected to aircraft power.
- COMPACT AND EFFICIENT - Helps ground troops reduce their weight burden and operate more effectively - especially in remote or austere environments
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY - Ensures continuous operation of mission-critical equipment - radios, satellite phones, GPS units, tablets, laptops, medical equipment, EOD equipment, power tools, UAV batteries, and more
- SIX UNIVERSAL PORTS - Power devices, manage energy sources and charge up to five batteries - simultaneously, without any manual reconfiguration or reprogramming
- RUGGED - Withstands temperatures ranging from -30°C to 70°C, and can operate when fully submerged in more than a meter of water
- USAF Certified Safe to Fly
|Link 3||POWER SYSTEMS|