request a quote now
Husqvarna - DXR 140 Demolition Robot
- 360° of rotation, based on a hydraulic/electrical swivel technique, allows more flexibility.
- Individually controlled outriggers enable it to work on uneven surfaces or close to walls.
- A new generation of LED spotlights provide exceptional illumination.
- Only 31' wide; it fits through most normal-size doorways.
- Low machine profile does not block line of sight.
- Rugged design protects it from sharp objects and falling overhead debris.
- The remote control can be operated by one-hand and the 3-1/2' color display enables the operator to easily see what is shown. Bluetooth Technology is less sensitive to interference, ensuring the machine and operator are always synchronized.
- A sturdy harness with a curved alloy bar enhances comfort and control.
- The power unit's location above the undercarriage and the automatic grease pump provide for easy service.
- Operator can adjust the flow and pressure of the tool attachment to run other hydraulic equipment.
- With Husqvarna's global service network operators always have access to servicing and product specialists.
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||HAND AND POWER TOOLS|
|DXR 140 Demolition Robot||966529302|