All customers have access to their rep during business hours, or an emergency line at 866.845.301 2 any other time. We are here when you need us.
24-HOUR RESPONSE TIME
Emails, phone calls and texts will be returned within one business day.
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE:
London Bridge Trading (LBT) - Jumpable Medical Training Coverage Bag
This medical bag is actually two in one. The detachable immediate response pack has a zip-off design, allowing end users to cut significant weight off the standard medical pack load outs while still carrying the essential medical supplies for multi-causality care. Hang-oriented design maximizes medical supply load out with multiple internal pockets that unzip and unfold down.*U.S. Army Jump Certified
- Main compartment: 14' L x 6' W x 19.5' H
- Interior pouch and hangars for hydration bladder
- Communication wire/drinking tube access with hook & loop
- Top pocket with mesh zippered front pocket
- Bottom mesh pocket with draw string closure
- Two removable pouches each 12' L x 4' W x 8' H
- Expandable drop down compartment
- Detachable immediate response backpack
- Front pocket: 12' L x 2' W x 16' H.
- Lightweight shoulder straps and a carrying handle
- Double zippered clam shell opening
- Large pocket: 12' L x 2' W x 16' H
- Three open sided pockets: 5' L x 2' W x 5'
- One large open sided pocket: 5'L x 2'W x15'
- Mesh zippered pocket: 12' L x 2' W x 8'
- Large clam shell pocket: 12' L x 2' W x 8' H
- Inside a mesh 11' L x 1' W x 9' H zippered pouch
- Overall dimensions: 14' L x 8' W x 19' H
- Weight: 8 lbs
|Link 1||London Bridge Trading (LBT)|
|Link 2||CLOTHING & INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT|
|Link 3||ARMOR & TACTICAL NYLON|
|Jumpable Medical Training Coverage Bag||LBT-1562SF||Coyote Tan, Multicam|