request a quote now
Mustang Survival - COMPACT DAMAGE TOLERANT LIFE PRESERVER (DTLP)
The unique and innovative technology of Mustang Survival's Compact Damage Tolerant Life Preserver (DTLP) provides an inflatable life-saving product that is functional even after a direct hit from a firearm or ballistic fragmentation. Compact and exhibiting a low profile when packed, the DTLP provides a maximum 65lbs. of buoyancy when fully deployed. This extreme level of buoyancy compensates for nearly all configurations of personal equipment and small arms carried on missions. The DTLP's one-size-fits-all design integrates with almost any tactical vest or armor plate carrier that uses Pouch Attachment Ladder System (PALS) webbing on Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) vests. The four-point attachment system incorporates side release buckles to permit emergency doffing of the life preserver and allows quick-release vests to fall away
- MD4030 Inflation - Hammar Auto Hydrostatic Inflator (HIT). Automatically inflates when
- submerged in 4+ inches of water. No accidental inflations due to humidity, rain, wash or spray.
- MD4035 Inflation - Halkey Roberts Manual Inflator. Uses 2x 35g CO2 cylinders.
- Each DTLP contains two inflatable cells made from Radio Frequency (RF) welded, polyurethane
- coated nylon fabric. Both cells incorporate oral inflation tubes to provide a means to reduce
- buoyancy or to top-off or fill each bladder, should failure of the CO2 cylinders occur, or if reduced
- inflation is experienced when operating in cold weather conditions.
- Both come standard with two Kevlar® ballistic pouches (P/N MA4050). In the event a ballistic
- impact ruptures the cylinder the Ballistic Cylinder Containment Pouch safely disperses the force
- of the CO2, and helps prevent the cylinder from becoming a projectile (MD4035FR only) while
- containing dangerous fragments.
|Link 1||Mustang Survival|
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|
|Link 3||MARITIME OPERATIONS|