request a quote now
Outdoor Research (OR) - ROCKFALL GLOVE™
A technical weapons-handling glove engineered for patrolling and combat the sculpted construction of the RockFall moves critical seams away from pressure points that occur with weapons handling.
- Heat formed, seamless fingertips.
- Articulated thumb positioned for weapons handling.
- 'Precision Grip' sculpted thumb seam. Moves thumb seam out of pinch point between index & thumb fingers enhancing tactility.
- Leather has been removed from key areas of articulation & stretch at back of
- fingers & knuckles.
- Poron foam used as protection on the back of the hand to absorb impact in a critical area of the hand while maintaining flexibility and dexterity.
- Extended gauntlet for maxim FR protection. Can be cut away easily if not desired.
- Innovative monofilament thread, FR, abrasion resistant, clear, (automatically color matches to glove, not bright yellow like Kevlar thread)
- FR Fabric, back of hand.
- Hard wearing, supple, goat leather.
- Gunn Cut construction minimizing seams on gripping surfaces.
- Hook & Loop wrist closure.
- Pull loop/Hang loop at wrist.
- Size: Small - XX-Large
|Link 1||Outdoor Research (OR)|
|Link 2||CLOTHING & INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT|
|Link 3||APPAREL & ACCESSORIES|