request a quote now
Special Projects Operations - Twin Vessel Air Storage System
The Twin Vessel Air Storage System (TVASS) is a large volume mobile compressed air workstation. Developed to provide a modular and mobile platform for a refill of SCBA for systems for operations that require larger volumes of air. The TVASS provides up to 902 CF (@ 6000 psi) of compressed breathable air, giving a team requiring a very large, but portable reservoir of breathable air a sizeable advantage in almost any situation. The TVASS was designed to be stacked and connected together to create a larger bank of air depending on operational needs. The modularity provides the end-user the ability to use on any vehicle platform in inventory.
- Twin 1910 cu in aluminum lined carbon fiber cylinder
- Cylinders can be used independently or together without user connection
- Each cylinder has a 3 ft. dual FD17 (Female/Male) charge block hose with a pressure gauge for an independent refill or cascade with separate connected TVASS
- QF4 Manifold Connected with isolation on/off valve with bleed for connection to separate TVASS, bank, or AirJam system. This allows for large volumes of air to be transfered without freezing over time
- Removable and stowable wheels for system stacking and mobility when needed.
- Built-in mounting system for connecting multiple TVASS systems together
- Dimensions: 56.5" H x 12" D x 23" W
- Weight: 196 lbs empty/252 lbs filled @6000 psi
- Capacity: 25,542.9 L @ 6000 psi (902 cubic ft)
|Link 1||Special Projects Operations|
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|