request a quote now
Strategic Operations - TCCC/EMS Cut Suit
The main goals of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC/EMS) are to treat the casualty, prevent additional casualties, and complete the mission. The TCCC Cut Suit is specially designed to accomplish these goals in training.
- Features Unique to the TCCC Cut Suit:
- The system weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Clothing, uniform, body armor, and equipment is useable over the Cut Suit.
- The system allows for interaction with a live patient during the emergency assessment and treatment process.
- The skin is user repairable, allowing for multiple uses per unit.
- User created and customizable wound patterns.
- Procedures Currently Available on the TCCC Cut Suit:
- Extremity Hemorrhage Control with Tourniquet Application,
- Arterial Ligation/Clamping, And Internal Compression* (Wound-Void Packing).
- Surgical Cricothyroidotomy
- Bilateral Anterior and Auxiliary Chest Needle Thoracentesis
- Bilateral Surgical Chest-Tube Thoracotomy
- Suturingand Stapling Of Skin In All Locations
- Peripheral IV Access
- Sternal Intraosseous Iv Access
- Peripheral IV Medication Administration
|Link 1||STRATEGIC OPERATIONS|
|Link 2||MEDICAL SUPPLIES & TRAINING|
|Link 3||Operational Medical|