Toyota Material Handling - Core IC Cushion Forklift
Toyota's Core IC Cushion Forklift is one of the most popular forklifts in North America. Warehousing and distribution applications, the auto industry, general manufacturing plants and retail storefronts often utilize Toyota's Core IC Cushion for its extreme versatility. Powerful enough to lift up to 6,500 lbs. yet capable of navigating in 12-foot aisles, the Core IC Cushion forklift is a trusted multipurpose forklift.FEATURES:
- Load Capacity*: 3,000-6,500 lbs.
- Max. Travel Speed Full Load: 10.6-10.9 MPH
- Basic Right Angle Stack**: 83.5-98.8 in.
- Length to Forkface: 82.3-98.6 in.
- Overhead Guard Height: 80.1-80.7 in.
- Overall Width: 37.2-43.7 in.
- Based on 24' Load Center
- Up to 3000 - 6500 lbs. capacity
- The aisle is as narrow as 12 ft.
- 48.2 - 58.5 inches wheelbase
Product specifications may not reflect the most current product details. Authorized Toyota dealers retain the most current product specifications. All specifications should be verified by an authorized Toyota dealer prior to purchase.
|Link 1||Toyota Material Handling|
|Link 2||MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OPERATIONS|
|Link 3||HEAVY EQUIPMENT|