request a quote now
Wild Things - White Out Overwhites Kit
Overwhites provide valuable protection when the snow flies or when moving into higher altitudes and across snowpack. Primary concerns are light weight, low bulk and ease of donning and doffing. Pack and body coverage are vital. Wild Things has you covered. Traditional overwhites are made of cotton. Heavy. Hold water. Prone to mildew. Our White Out Overwhites do more than just help you blend into the snow. We use a functional and durable 70-denier nylon fabric in Multicam® Alpine Camo that is abrasion resistant, blocks the wind and is treated with a durable water resistant finish. We also added a near IR suppressant to provide additional protection.
*100% Berry Compliant
- Top has full front zip with storm flap.
- Two front side pass through pockets to access internal kit
- Stowable, fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood.
- Adjustable, elasticized draw cord at waist
- Pants have a stretch waistband, draw cord and 18' ankle zippers for easy donning and doffing over boots.
- Grommets at cuffs allow for tie down under boots.
- Two front hand, pass through pockets to access under layers
- Rear back storage pocket
- All zippers covered for added protection and to eliminate straight lines through your camo
- Pack Cover comes in three sizesM (3000 in?), L (5000 in?) or XL (7000 in?) to fit most packs
- Adjustable shock cord around the perimeter to ensure a snug, adaptable fit
- Full center line zipper to allow full access to pack
- 4 grosgrain 'Logan' loops on the hem to offer additional securing to pack
- Bottom grommet drain hole
|Link 1||Wild Things|
|Link 2||APPAREL & ACCESSORIES|