All customers have access to their rep during business hours, or an emergency line at 866.845.301 2 any other time. We are here when you need us.
24-HOUR RESPONSE TIME
Emails, phone calls and texts will be returned within one business day.
FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE:
Wing Inflatables - Wing P5.8 - CRRC
The Wing P series craft are the ideal inflatable boats for missions in which rapid deployment, high performance, and reliability are key assets for success. Whether paddled for stealth or powered for speed, Wing's CRRCs are designed for a variety of military and law enforcement missions'from combat reconnaissance to search and seizure; from boarding operations to search and rescue; from insertion to extraction of Special Forces teams to maritime patrol. Whatever you need, we've got you covered.
- Patent pending Speed Step design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum' affording higher speeds with heavier loads, quicker to plane and greater fuel efficiency
- Tapered tubes result in less resistance in wind and waves for faster performance and a smaller wake
- Tapered tubes and Wing design yields 20% more usable interior deck space, less weight
- Polyurethane-coated fabric affords superior air retention compared to Hypalon®/CSM//CSPE and 25%-50% longer service life
- Composite transom/floor boards resist rot/decay from water intrusion
- Heat-welded seams are significantly stronger than glued seams
- Faster repairs in field (a workable adhesive bond for urethane takes five hours versus two days for Hypalon/CSM//CSPE)
- Berry Amendment Compliant, Buy American Compliant
|Link 1||Wing Inflatables|
|Link 2||CWMD, CBRNE & EOD|
|Link 3||MARITIME OPERATIONS|
|Wing P5.8-CRRC -With Auto Inflation||8500050|
|Wing P5.8-CRRC -Non-Auto Inflation||8500051|