- Connection: Medium Bi-Pin (G13) with 90° push-lock rotation option; direct retrofit for T8, T10 and T12 lamps.
- Input Voltage: 110 -277VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Lamp Life: Rated life of 50,000 hours to 70% lumen maintenance.
The only LED replacement lamp approved by the US Navy. The Intellitube™ is unique due to its sophisticated design with a power-recognizing intelligence, functioning in sockets with a variety of fluorescent ballasts, or with line voltage alone. Once connected, this lamp is able to read the input current and input voltage. It makes a decision as to which ballast it is connected to; remove the ballast, and this independent LED lamp will stay powered. Furthermore, the Intellitube's T12 NEALS emergency ballasts are able to detect a battery in case of a power outage; it will continue to run flawlessly.
These Globe Fixtures are waterproof, shockproof and consume 80% less power than incandescent bulbs. They have a lifespan of 50,000 hours until they reache 70% of its original lumen performance. After installation, there will be no need to revisit the fixture for maintenance for another ten years. Unlike outdated incandescent technology, the LED Globe Fixtures do not have a filament that breaks often, especially on moving ships. Changing bulbs is not necessary, requiring even less maintenance and providing for more storage space.
- Large LED Globe Color Options: White, Red, Orange.
- Small LED Globe Color Options: White, Red, Blue, Orange.
- NSN's available for each.