Reduce your liability by preventing pursuits before they happen. The pocket-sized Rat Trap II Tire Deflator is perfect for neutralizing a vehicle from being used to flee authorities. Simply open the device and place it under the tire of a stationary vehicle. Any attempt to drive the vehicle will immediately deflate the tire, eliminating the possibility of a high-speed getaway attempt. Rat Trap Tire Deflators are constructed of a high-strength polymer, and the stainless steel spikes can be replaced after the unit is used. In association with Federal Signal's Stinger Spike System.
The sleek design of the DynaMax Speaker features Federal Signal's industry leading Neo-driver, which is known to deliver a robust low frequency sound and offer quick, easy and cost effective installation. Made of black corrosion resistant aluminum, this high-performing 100-watt speaker is designed to withstand the toughest conditions and still meet SAEJ1849 and Class A. The ES100's slim and lightweight housing mounts easily into the grille, flush between the bumper and hose tray of large apparatus and to most vehicle's bumpers. Vehicle specific mounting brackets available for most commonly used vehicles.
- Slim and light-weight compact 100 W speaker
- Neodymium driver increases performance and reliability
- Composite plastic housing
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets available for most commonly-used Police and Fire/EMS vehicles
- Two-year Warrant
IMPAXX® light heads combine Federal Signal's Solaris® reflector technology with the most advanced LEDs for the brightest, most efficient auxiliary, compact light available. IMPAXX® can operate independently, synchronized with other IMPAXX®, or synchronized with Federal Signal lightheads equipped with the advanced 2-phase wire feature. IMPAXX® lightheads are programmed with up to 25 built-in flash patterns. These patterns synchronize to flash in the same pattern, flash in a sliding progression or in opposite sequence of each other. SpectraLux™ allows IPX6 models to change from any color combination of Red, White, and Blue.
- SpectraLux™ multicolor LED provides the ability for a LED light head to change color while in operation
- Compact size allows for a variety of mount locations
- Advanced off-axis and center-focused lenses available
- Fully encapsulated weatherproof housing