Screening Kit for Bio-Weapons Agents. Finally, first responders have a quick and easy way to determine whether a suspicious powder is a likely bio-weapons agent, or not. Individual disposable presumptive tests that identify potential threat-agents such as suspicious powders - within 30 seconds, identify whether a substance is a probable bioweapons agent or an innocuous powder. Collect the sample by simply dabbing the sample tip on the suspect material; analyze the sample by cracking the built-in ampoules and watching for the specified color change. BioScreenerTM can eliminate the threat posed by a suspicious powder. Instead of shutting down an area for hours or days pending results of an analysis, first responders can. identify a suspicious powder as a non-bio-agent in seconds.FEATURES:
- Screens for bio-agents in less than 45 seconds.
- Long shelf-life: 2 years.
- Tolerates extreme storage conditions.
- Rugged containers protect individual tests.
- Outer container also serves as sample transporter (forensics label included).
The EL300EXO is the latest generation in the ELITE™ product line - used by special forces, homeland security, and commercial security worldwide. The EL300EXO is completely self-contained, it's in a shirt pocket, does not require and external reader, and yet tests for a broad range of explosives - nitro-aromatics, nitro-aliphatics, chlorates, nitrates and peroxides. TNT, RDX, Armstrong's mixture, ANFO, TATP and MEKP just to name a few. The EL300EXO is available alone or as part of a field kit for additional analyses including narcotics and chemical weapons agents.FEATURES:
- Three-year shelf life even when stored in extreme weather conditions.
- DXC-001 is safer and more accurate than typical colorimetric tests and detects at trace levels.
- It also uses two SWGDRUG analysis categories to give the user much more confidence in proper identification.