- Co-aligned visible and infrared lasers
- Hardened for use on small arms and crew-served weapons
- Integral Rail-GrabberTM interface
- Retains zero within 0.5 mrad
- Meets military environmental specifications
The ATPIAL is a small lightweight multifunction laser device that emits a visible red aiming laser, infrared aiming laser and infrared illuminator for precise weapon aiming, target acquisition and target/area illumination under any lighting conditions. The ATPIAL can be mounted on small arms and crew served weapons. Currently fielded by U.S. Armed Forces.
The optional Dual Button Remote provides remote, fingertip activation of up to two separate Insight laser aiming devices and/or flashlights (AN/PEQ-2A, AN/PEQ-15, AN.PEQ-16A, M6X, M3X etc.) without altering the operator's grip on the host weapon. The remote is 1913 rail mount compatible, is available in black and tan, and is available in a variety of lengths.
LWTS - AN/PAS-13G
L3 Insight's LWTS is a handheld and weapon mounted thermal weapon sight. The thermal imaging capability of the LWTS allows for long wave infrared observation and target identification under adverse conditions including light rain, smoke, light snow, and low light to total darkness. The LWTS utilizes leading edge 17 micron technology in a 640 x 480 uncooled micro bolometer. The high resolution display, combined with state of the art image processing and electronics provide exceptional imagery and long mission run times on a single battery load.
- Remote LED display
- Handheld capability, integral red dot sight and LCD readout
- Rapid zeroing, integral visible boresight laser
- Quick release mounts
L3 Insight's LED Mini Integrated Pointing Illumination Module (MIPIM) is a multi-function laser device incorporating visible and infrared aim lasers as well as an infrared and LED white light illuminator.
- Integrated infrared aim laser, infrared illuminator, visible aim laser, and white light illuminator.
The M953 is a rugged, lightweight binocular based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-15 used by U.S. Special Forces.
- Twin-tube design comparable to aviation systems
- Better depth perception than single tube designs
- Designed to operate during vehicle, assault and amphibious operations
- Compact and lightweight
- Can be handheld or helmet-mounted
- Generation III night vision
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection
- Particularly suited for operations where depth perception is critical for mission performance such as controlling land vehicles and boats at high speeds
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading
- Low battery indicator visible in optic
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
Gen III Night Vision Image Intensifier Tubes are Available in Green and White Phosphor. The GPNVG is a helmet-mounted night vision device with a wide 97-degree horizontal field-of-view that allows for observation and/or target identification in low-light conditions and is ruggedized for ground applications. Individual monoculars can be detached from the system and powered with included power adapter to provide a low- profile handheld night vision monocular.
- Wide panoramic 97-degree field-of-view image with no loss of visual acuity in outer channels
- Interpupillary, tilt and fore & aft adjustments available depending on the system's bridge
- Available with ANVIS or BNVIS mount for use with multiple helmet and mount configurations
- Meets military environmental specifications
- Modular design for maintenance and
- Solder-free replaceable tube design
- Fully maintainable bridge design
- Gen III I2 tubes with auto-gated technology to prevent damage in high-light environments
- High-performance white phosphor image with enhanced detail in contrast and shading provides more visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Integrated IR illuminator for map reading
- Adjustable diopter eyepieces for operators with differing visual acuity
Night Vision Device (NVD).Gen III Night Vision Image Intensifier Tubes are Available in Green and White Phosphor. The AN/PVS-14 is the U.S. military standard for night vision and can be used as either a handheld pocketscope, a right or left eye-mounted monocular, or a weapon sight when mounted in conjunction with an infrared (IR) laser aimer or other night vision-compatible primary optic.
- Low battery indicator in eyepiece
- Single AA battery operation
- Advanced illuminator design to achieve a more uniform NIR illuminator beam for increase situational awareness.
- Weighs < 5 oz.
- Battery life 3.5 hours in dual high mode; Battery: one DL123 or one AA
- Co-aligned aiming beams with boresight retention <= 0.5 mrad