- Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
The MCM100 rebreather was designed and developed around the diver, to deliver enhanced multi-role capability in the form of a new long endurance, electronically controlled rebreather. The MCM100 is capable of integrating with a range of military diving applications, in particular mine warfare and Special Forces, including Covert Subsurface Infiltration, Submarine Release & Infiltration and Manned Underwater Vehicle Operations. The MCM100 is a deep diving (100m CE rated), air and mixed gas, electronic control rebreather. The MCM100 heralds a revolutionary change in rebreather technology, placing two key elements at the heart of the platform; diver safety and multi-role mission capability.
- Clear Outsert Assembly: provides clear distortion free visor protection.
- Sunlight Outsert Assembly: provides protection against high intensity light situations.
- BlueBlocker Outsert Assembly: delivers the sharpest images by filtering out specific light wavelengths.
- Laser Outsert Assembly: provides protection against possible laser interference.
- Mirror Outsert Assembly: protection of UV light and improve contrast and depth perception.
- Breach Outsert Assembly: provides eye protection for specialist operators while deploying a cutting torch
The Avon CTF12 is a filter canister designed for the removal of riot control agents and tear gases including CS, CN and OC pepper spray. The filter design leverages glass fiver/polypropylene netting elements for the removal of aerosols, particulate matter and smoke, and a carbon bed for the removal of vapors that may be released by the trapped particles. The CTF12 filter meets criteria set forth by NIOSH 42 CFR84 for effectiveness in the removal of CS, CN and OC agents in vapor and aerosol form. Filter, CSCF50, Conformal:
The Avon CSCF50 is a filter canister designed for the removal of riot control agents and tear gases including CS, CN and OC pepper spray as well as biological and radiological particles. CSCF50 meets criteria set forth by NIOSH 42 CFR84 for effectiveness in the removal of CS in vapor and aerosol form. Filter, CBRNF12B, CBRN:
The Avon CBRNF12B filter is certified by NIOSH as CBRN Cap1 APR Filter and meets the relevant criteria specified in the new NIOSH CBRN APR standard at the 15- minute classification level (Cap1). When combined with an appropriate chemical protective mask, the CBRNF12B filter canister protects the individuals against known chemical and biological agents in liquid, vapor and aerosol, as well as excellent performance against a wide range of both chemical warfare agents and Toxic Industrial Chemicals. Filter, GPCF50, Conformal, General Purpose:
The Avon GPCF50 is an NBC filter canister designed to meet criteria specified in the NATO Triptych for protection against chemical and biological warfare agents in liquid, vapor and aerosol. It is certified by NIOSH as 42 CFR84 for effectiveness in the removal of riot control agents in aerosol form. Its unique conformal shape provides a low profile fit to the mask. ). When combined with an appropriate chemical protective mask, the GPCF50 filter canister protects the individuals against known chemical and biological agents in liquid, vapor and aerosol, as well as excellent performance against a wide range of both chemical warfare agents and Toxic Industrial Chemicals.
The Avon C50 was developed from the US Military Joint Service General Purpose Mask (JSGPM/M50) and is now recognized as the mask of choice for Law Enforcement officers. C50 provides greater operational flexibility, improved communications and longer-lasting comfort while countering multiple threat scenarios CBRN agents, toxic industrial chemicals and toxic industrial materials. The C50 is NIOSH CBRN APR Standard Cap1 approved when outfitted with an approved CBRN filter. The Responder Kit has been specifically developed with the help of industry experts to provide a total CBRN respiratory solution for the end-user. The kit provides a reduced acquisition cost when compared to purchasing the included items separately.Kit Includes: C50 CBRN Twin Port Mask, Clear and Sunlight Outsert Assemblies, CBRN filter, Riot Agent filter, Mask Carrier and Face form.
- Size: X-Small, Regular, Large
- 1st breath activated for 'instant on"
- Compact design delivers high flow rates
- Screw-on design allows for DIN 40 thread
- Smallest Compact Demand Valve on the market
- Integrated assembly
- Easy access
- Illuminated gauge for low-light situations in black or luminescent backgrounds
- Twin carrying and single drag handle for ease of mobility
- Ergonomically contoured for comfort - properly balances weight
- Lightweight for reduced fatigue
- Quick Disconnect buckles
- NIOSH CBRN APR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-19992
- NIOSH CBRN PAPR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-14G-0350
- NIOSH CBRN PAPR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-20223