- Size: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large
The MCM100 rebreather was designed and developed around the diver, to deliver enhanced multi-role capability in the form of a new long endurance, electronically controlled rebreather. The MCM100 is capable of integrating with a range of military diving applications, in particular mine warfare and Special Forces, including Covert Subsurface Infiltration, Submarine Release & Infiltration and Manned Underwater Vehicle Operations. The MCM100 is a deep diving (100m CE rated), air and mixed gas, electronic control rebreather. The MCM100 heralds a revolutionary change in rebreather technology, placing two key elements at the heart of the platform; diver safety and multi-role mission capability.
- Clear Outsert Assembly: provides clear distortion free visor protection.
- Sunlight Outsert Assembly: provides protection against high intensity light situations.
- BlueBlocker Outsert Assembly: delivers the sharpest images by filtering out specific light wavelengths.
- Laser Outsert Assembly: provides protection against possible laser interference.
- Mirror Outsert Assembly: protection of UV light and improve contrast and depth perception.
- Breach Outsert Assembly: provides eye protection for specialist operators while deploying a cutting torch
- Size: X-Small, Regular, Large
- NIOSH CBRN APR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-19992
- NIOSH CBRN PAPR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-14G-0350
- NIOSH CBRN PAPR standard Cap 1 Approval Number TC-20223
Kit Includes: C50 CBRN Twin Port Mask, Clear and Sunlight Outsert Assemblies, CBRN filter, Riot Agent filter, Mask Carrier and Faceform.